ARRAY(0xa6ad72d0)

Vintage Stuff
by Tom Sharpe
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Another belting book, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Vintage Stuff (Paperback)
This is a cracking read by a brilliant author. I`m working my way through his list. Most enjoyable and recommended.

The Gropes
The Gropes
by Tom Sharpe
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Gropes (Paperback)
I enjoy this author, so that may help, but I did find it hard to put this book down. Consequently, I was soon on the hunt for something else to read.Highly recommended.

Jaguar XJ8 Ultimate Weather Protection Breathable Waterproof Car Cover (530 x 175 x 120 cm)
Offered by Rhinos-Autostyling
Price: 47.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it`s extra large, 24 Dec 2013
The Jaguar XJ8 is a long, low car. The cover I have been sent is size Extra Large. It is so Extra Large that it is too large for my XJ8. To be safe, I tied some rope over the bonnet and boot to help hold it in place. All this did was stop the cover going walkabout on a breezy night (not windy). I will sort out an anchor system for it, probably using bunjees.

Official Road Atlas Ireland 2012-2013: All Ireland Road Network. City Maps. Ideal for Tourists. Fully Indexed
by Ordnance Survey Ireland
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang up to date, 18 Mar 2012
This road atlas is bang up to date and has all the motorway junction numbers. I`d been updating my old one from the freebie maps you get from car hire firms, now I do not need them any more! Easy to use. Service from seller was first class and the atlas arrived early, meaning I could take it with me whilst we were over.A great buy from an excellent seller.

Lecigran Lecithin Granules GMO Free 500g
Lecigran Lecithin Granules GMO Free 500g
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 12 Jun 2010
Kept well informed of progress of purchase. Great price and arrived before intended date. Will definitely use again.