Profile for Ssm Van Wezel > Reviews

Content by Ssm Van Wezel

Ssm Van Wezel "Suwanna" (Colchester, England)

When God was a Rabbit
When God was a Rabbit
by Sarah Winman

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring !!!, 8 Oct. 2011
This review is from: When God was a Rabbit (Paperback)
Must admit I've not finished the book yet, but cannot wait to be done with it. It's pleasant enough to read but I just keep on reading thinking 'when will it begin'? Being 2 thirds in though, I'm starting to believe it probably never will. The characters are completely uninteresting faceless and flat and to be honest I don't really give a monkeys about what is going to become of them.
I'm either not intelligent enough for this book and don't understand the deeper meaning or it's just a lot of incoherent dribble.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2011 1:50 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 May 2010
Not bad at all. Quite a nice brush although I had expected it to be a bit fuller and fluffier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 9 Mar. 2010
Simply fantastic. It got all the nits and lice out. I did repeat it twice just to make sure but was amazed by what it removed. I did not use any products just the comb and my daughter was completly lice free.

Gorgeous Christmas (Gorgeous Series)
Gorgeous Christmas (Gorgeous Series)
by Annie Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not fantastic, 8 Nov. 2009
I own all the other cookbooks in the gorgeous series and absolutely love them, so I was eagerly awaiting this one as well.
Although there is absolutely nothing wrong with this book, if failed to delight me.
None of the recipes in here are exactly new. Yes, ofcourse I do acknowledge that christmas is a feast of traditions and in the end there are only so many variations you can come up with. However If you are looking to buy a cookbook to inspire you this christmas, I would by far recommend Nigella's christmas or even just her christmas section in 'Feast' as many christmas recipes are recycled from that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2010 4:37 AM GMT