Profile for Leanne Brown > Reviews

Content by Leanne Brown

Leanne Brown

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars The controller arrived on time, but has a few ..., 12 July 2014
The controller arrived on time, but has a few problems regarding its battery life - It doesn't comply with the auto-off settings I have on my PlayStation 3, the battery charges far too quickly and says it is full, but even with a full night of charge, the controller seems to die rather quickly.

The Sims 3 70s, 80s, and 90s Stuff [Online Game Code]
The Sims 3 70s, 80s, and 90s Stuff [Online Game Code]

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 4 Jun. 2014
I do like this pack, however, I would have liked to see more content. To be fair, it isn't bad for a fiver!

The Sims 3 Seasons  [Online Game Code]
The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 Jun. 2014
As an avid player of The Sims 3, I am always getting expansions, or at least on the look out. So far, Seasons is definitely my favourite!

Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 24
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
You can't go wrong with Crayola really, so I am very happy with my purchase! A good range of colours. Arrived in good time too.

Crayola - 12 Twistable Crayons
Crayola - 12 Twistable Crayons

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 4 Jun. 2014
You can't really go wrong with Crayola, so all in all, I am impressed with the Twistables. They are a must for anyone, of whom enjoys drawing and colouring. Arrived in good time too!

Minecraft 7-inch Enderman Soft Toy
Minecraft 7-inch Enderman Soft Toy
Offered by a-nicetop1986

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not bad!, 4 Jun. 2014
My boyfriend is mad on Minecraft, so I thought I'd get him this cute Enderman. It is on the small side, but to be fair, it clearly states the size on the item description. It is very soft and would look pretty cool among any collection of plushies! Arrived in good time too.

Employee Handbook (Regular Show)
Employee Handbook (Regular Show)
by Wendy Loggia

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn cool, 4 Jun. 2014
This is quite a cool book, I am very impressed. Despite it being a bit thinner than expected, it is full of content and is a must for any Regular Show fan. It is very good quality and arrived in good time!

Batman Retro Lunch Tin/Tote
Batman Retro Lunch Tin/Tote
Offered by The Mutt's Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very awesome!, 4 Jun. 2014
This item is fabulous. I bought it for my boyfriend's birthday, as he is a bit of a DC nerd. I haven't given it to him yet, but I am extremely confident that he will appreciate it and find it as cool as I do. The fact that it is tin, as opposed to plastic, makes it even cooler. Arrived in good speed too!