Profile for ahubert > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all around, 1 Mar. 2012
Great product, great delivery, great packaging, excellent library services from Amazon, I offered this to my mum and she takes it everywhere she goes. The highlight of Xmas!

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but..., 1 Mar. 2012
... it died after 2 months of use. It was a good product, recognized on all the computer/OS, it was very useful. I did not bother send it back because the price was very low in a first place. Electronic fails happen, so never spends to much money in it ;)

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 1 Mar. 2012
Very impressed with the gro-clock. Our 18 months old daughter Elise understood very quickly what it was, and she was following the "sun" and the "star" very well. You hear in the morning "Mummy, the sun is up!!!", so you just have to make sure you are setting it up at the right time ;). Love it!

Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Offered by Otherland UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item, not sure if does what it says on the tin, 1 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my dad Xmas, and I am not sure he is using it. The product was looking fine, good delivery, but unfortunately I have not used myself to leave a relevant review.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 10:28 AM BST

Up All Night
Up All Night
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, comes with no plastic seal, 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Up All Night (Audio CD)
I got this for my niece's Xmas. She loved it (that's one good thing). I paid about 7-8 pounds for it, so quite a good price for a new item. However, I was disappointed it did not come with a seal. The box was opened, so because it was to offer, I was not really happy. CD remained clean of any marks/scratches though

US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job perfectly, great price, 1 Mar. 2012
Very please with the adapter, comes with a fuse, and the price is good. I would definitely recommend it if you need one of them

Nikon D5000 For Dummies
Nikon D5000 For Dummies
by Julie Adair King

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, very informative on the product (only the camera), 1 Mar. 2012
I bought this book at the same time as the camera, and there are few tricks in there that allows you to better understand how to use the camera, but overall it will stick to the camera function, and not really how to get the best out of the camera.

Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip Black Medium/Large
Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip Black Medium/Large
Offered by Optimum health

4.0 out of 5 stars Really warm, great price, 1 Mar. 2012
Great pair of gloves, the only downside is that the gip is made of "hard plastic", doesn't really grip (would be better with something more rubbery for instance)

Neewer® 52MM 0.45X Wide Angle High Definition Lens with Macro for NIKON D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3000 D7100 D7000 DSLR Cameras
Offered by iTekLife Global

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not expect too much from this, 1 Mar. 2012
I bought this to make wide angle shot in my flat, when we were selling the place. This lens gives a little wider field of view, but brings also the distortion and affects the colours. If you're not bothered about Image Quality, then you may find this item usefull, otherwise look for something else. At the end, I used a SIGMA wide angle lens to take my shot, and it did it all for me.

lovely night out clutch bag, black
lovely night out clutch bag, black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, good quality and good price, 1 Mar. 2012
The title say it all, very impressed with the bag, was to offer, and I was pleased with the quality.

Page: 1 | 2