Profile for Maria Morrison > Reviews

Content by Maria Morrison

Maria Morrison

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE WRIST & THUMB Support 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE WRIST & THUMB Support 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, eased my wrist pain after a few days ..., 22 Sep 2014
very good, eased my wrist pain after a few days use and I still use it if I get a twinge now and then. Good value.

The Overlocker Technique Manual: The Complete Guide to Serging and Decorative Stitching
by Julia Hincks

5.0 out of 5 stars Never knew I could do so many varied things with ..., 22 Sep 2014
Never knew I could do so many varied things with my Overlocker, opens a whole new world. All I need now is the time to explore it.
Well worth purchasing.

The Complete Machine Embroidery Manual
The Complete Machine Embroidery Manual
by Elizabeth Keegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sep 2014
Great book, very varied and informative, user friendly and well worth buying.

Q Garden QGGR Garden Roller - Green
Q Garden QGGR Garden Roller - Green
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Q garden roller, 26 May 2014
An excellent product (filled with sand) it met with all of our requirements. At a very reasonable price including delivery I consider It to be very good value for money.

200 Crochet Stitches: A Practical Guide with Actual-size Swatches, Charts and Step-by-step Instructions
by Sarah Hazell

5.0 out of 5 stars 200 Crochet Stitches, 18 April 2014
Book exactly as described and marvellous service. Have always been impressed with your service regardless of what I've ordered.

Olfa RTY-2/DX deluxe 45mm safety rotary cutter
Olfa RTY-2/DX deluxe 45mm safety rotary cutter
Offered by Sign Materials Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars O, 18 April 2014
Delighted with both products and service is fantastic, as usual. Great doing business with you, have to look and see what else I fancy!!

Berghoff Studio Ceramic Induction Hob
Berghoff Studio Ceramic Induction Hob

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghoff induction hob, 21 Dec 2013
An Excellent product at a reasonable price .
A free standing unit that that provides a very economical and additional cooking facility.when required.

The Dressmaker's Technique Bible: A Complete Guide to Fashion Sewing Techniques
The Dressmaker's Technique Bible: A Complete Guide to Fashion Sewing Techniques
by Lorna Knight
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dressmaker's Technique Bible, 22 Sep 2010
As a dressmaker for over 40 years and the owner of many dressmaking/sewing books, I was delighted with this book.
It is so user friendly, with clearly defined graphics and marvellous techniques. I have already implemented some
of the techniques shown and the results were very successful and professional. Also the A5 size makes it very convenient as I can have it next to my machine for immediate reference.

My compliments and thanks to Lorna Knight for a really great book.