Profile for Kay > Reviews

Content by Kay

Kay

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Universal Chrome Plated Adjustable Extendable Oven Cooker Shelf Rack Grid Extra Strong Design
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2015
Great product matched the original existing shelf. Very pleased.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Supplement Banana Flavour 476g
Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Supplement Banana Flavour 476g
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting protein shake - I buy for my daughter ..., 6 Dec. 2014
Best tasting protein shake - I buy for my daughter who has flexible joins and exercises a lot. Ensures that she gets enough protein in her diet. I add almond milk, ice, banana and kale. It's fab!

Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex (Stress Formula) Tablets - 90 Tablets
Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex (Stress Formula) Tablets - 90 Tablets
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product - Solgar best brand ever, 30 July 2014
I purchased this product due to being run down and b vitamins all super low. I read if you are low on b vitamins then it's best to take a complex and not individual b vitamins. My mouth was super dry due to the low B6 and I craved ice all the time. Just after 2 days of taking one tablet a day I noticed a difference so for me these are exceptional. I always buy solgar - they even have a helpline number for UK residents and are super helpful.
Thanks Solgar

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Offered by Shop For Spa

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic moisturiser, 3 May 2014
I have in the past used very expensive brands that do an ok job but this by far beats them all. It's super moisturising and smells fantastic and is super cheap. I use it nightly and my skins is very hydrated.

Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler
Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, 3 May 2014
I didn't think you could get eye last curlers that don't pinch. Saw similar ones in boots double the price - these are fantastic.

Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant / Body Spray 30ml
Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant / Body Spray 30ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars great natural deodorant, 3 May 2014
Been using this for a couple of years and feel knowing that i'm not using any nasty chemicals - smells great.

Ren Rose 012 Moisture Defence Oil
Ren Rose 012 Moisture Defence Oil
Offered by Sue Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing for dry skin, 3 May 2014
My skin became very dry due to not drinking water and not looking after it! This oil is amazing - after about a 2 weeks of using this nightly under my moisture my skin is now healthy and soft (drinking more water too). It's pricey but it has pure rose oil and smells divine - highly recommended

Timberland Stratham HGTS 25673 Brown Ankle Boot (UK 3.5)
Timberland Stratham HGTS 25673 Brown Ankle Boot (UK 3.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 17 Feb. 2014
Great Timberland quality, super super comfy due to suspension heel, had a previous pair and wore them daily - walking all day no problem - exceptional quality and look good too.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
does what it says - have bought a couple of bottles of this and would highly recommend it - good buy

Super Healthy Snacks and Treats - More than 60 easy recipes for energizing, delicious snacks free from gluten, dairy, sugar and eggs
by Jenna Zoe

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 1 Feb. 2014
really healthy snacks made at home. There are no healthy cereal bars on the market that don't contain nasty sugars in one form or another. This book has so many great snack recipes - I make them for my kids lunch boxes. Nicely laid out with colour pictures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3