Profile for Kay > Reviews

Kuvings Cold Press Wide Feed Juicer, 240 W, Silver
Kuvings Cold Press Wide Feed Juicer, 240 W, Silver
Offered by lombardoshopsrls

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent juicer, 24 May 2015
Fantastic purchase. Not new to juicing but thought it time to replace my current machine to one which offers greater yield and a nutrient dense juice. This juicer is fantastic to use. I was thinking to purchase greenstar but so glad I bought this. Fantastic quality juice, easy to clean and compact.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Universal Chrome Plated Adjustable Extendable Oven Cooker Shelf Rack Grid Extra Strong Design
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2015
Great product matched the original existing shelf. Very pleased.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Supplement Banana Flavour 476g
Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Supplement Banana Flavour 476g
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting protein shake - I buy for my daughter ..., 6 Dec. 2014
Best tasting protein shake - I buy for my daughter who has flexible joins and exercises a lot. Ensures that she gets enough protein in her diet. I add almond milk, ice, banana and kale. It's fab!

Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex (Stress Formula) Tablets - 90 Tablets
Solgar Ultimate B+C Complex (Stress Formula) Tablets - 90 Tablets
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product - Solgar best brand ever, 30 July 2014
I purchased this product due to being run down and b vitamins all super low. I read if you are low on b vitamins then it's best to take a complex and not individual b vitamins. My mouth was super dry due to the low B6 and I craved ice all the time. Just after 2 days of taking one tablet a day I noticed a difference so for me these are exceptional. I always buy solgar - they even have a helpline number for UK residents and are super helpful.
Thanks Solgar

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic moisturiser, 3 May 2014
I have in the past used very expensive brands that do an ok job but this by far beats them all. It's super moisturising and smells fantastic and is super cheap. I use it nightly and my skins is very hydrated.

Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler
Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, 3 May 2014
I didn't think you could get eye last curlers that don't pinch. Saw similar ones in boots double the price - these are fantastic.

Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant / Body Spray 30ml
Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant / Body Spray 30ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars great natural deodorant, 3 May 2014
Been using this for a couple of years and feel knowing that i'm not using any nasty chemicals - smells great.

Ren Rose 012 Moisture Defence Oil
Ren Rose 012 Moisture Defence Oil
Offered by Sue Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing for dry skin, 3 May 2014
My skin became very dry due to not drinking water and not looking after it! This oil is amazing - after about a 2 weeks of using this nightly under my moisture my skin is now healthy and soft (drinking more water too). It's pricey but it has pure rose oil and smells divine - highly recommended

Timberland Stratham HGTS 25673 Brown Ankle Boot (UK 3.5)
Timberland Stratham HGTS 25673 Brown Ankle Boot (UK 3.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 17 Feb. 2014
Great Timberland quality, super super comfy due to suspension heel, had a previous pair and wore them daily - walking all day no problem - exceptional quality and look good too.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
does what it says - have bought a couple of bottles of this and would highly recommend it - good buy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3