Profile for timekiller 539 > Reviews

timekiller 539

Polar Bowler 1st Frame
Polar Bowler 1st Frame

3.0 out of 5 stars Will get old quickly, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Polar Bowler 1st Frame (App)
It's not a bad game, the graphics are good, gameplay easy enough, quick to get playing, but it will get boring quickly..... for me. However I can see my daughter will like this, for the gameplay and the humour.

Adventures of a Wizard
Adventures of a Wizard

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Adventures of a Wizard (App)
To share with previous reviews. This is terrible. Tilting is annoying.
Life is too short for bad apps, give this one a miss.

The 50 Greatest Jerky Recipes of All Time: Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky, Chicken Jerky, Venison Jerky, Buffalo Jerky, Fish Jerky and More. (Recipe Top 50's Book 31)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really a cookbook, 27 Aug 2014
Definitely aimed at American market. Expensive cuts of meat in huge quantities, and the advice to prop open the oven door. I wouldn't do that with a gas oven!
Using this as a recipe guide only.

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hidden object, 27 Aug 2014
Really good hidden object game, my first on the kindle, and I was pleasantly surprised at the length of it. My only gripe was all the back and forth, shame you can't travel by the map.

The Tribez
The Tribez

1.0 out of 5 stars no backup, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Tribez (App)
I was quite advanced into this, even spending money to buy crystals, when my daughter deleted it. No problem, it should be a simple restore like most exploration games, but no, once deleted (really easy on kindle, even with parental controls. No way to prevent deletion) it's gone. Really shabby, deleted by me and many of my friends once they heard this.....
They get a lot of money and can't protect your game? Not good.

Free Books for Kindle Fire (+ recent price drops)
Free Books for Kindle Fire (+ recent price drops)

1.0 out of 5 stars USA only, 25 April 2014
More information would be helpful before I installed this rubbish. Ability to switch to Uk amazon would be even better. Uninstalled.

Good Housekeeping UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Good Housekeeping UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars still not a free trial, 3 April 2014
Despite being advertised as a free trial of good housekeeping, you have to sign up and pay (as far as I could tell, I didn't actually press confirm) for a year to access the free month. Not what was advertised, not what I hoped for from amazon kindle....

A Day at the Office
A Day at the Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 1 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book, would recommend to everyone. I found myself cheering as the various strands all came together but some had a lovely twist. Would read this again. Left me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Ending felt rushed, 1 Mar 2014
I loved this book, finished it on a rainy day, but the ending felt rushed. I wondered what happened with the journalist, and the revenge on Nancy seemed clumsy, like the author had just grabbed at any idea to tie up loose ends.
The rest of the novel is lovely, but I wouldn't recommend it because of the ending.

Twin Moons
Twin Moons

1.0 out of 5 stars Not free, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Twin Moons (App)
This game isn't free, you get about an hour in and it requires payment.

While I have no problem paying for a game, I do have a problem with that not being stated upfront.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2014 11:51 AM GMT