Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for J. Vance > Reviews

Content by J. Vance

J. Vance "J. Vance" (G>B>)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New Mens Womens Leather Tobacco Cigarette Cigar Lighter Holder Case Purse Wallet (Navy)
Offered by Aks-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, keps cigs and lighter together and hids packets, 31 Jan. 2016
This works well for every size of cigarette. It holds superkings, but if you have a normal length cigarette the metal part lifts the packet up as you open so you do not need to dig down into the holder to get a short cigarette out the way I did with the holder before this one. Great for keeping your lighter handy too because when you lift out your 'pack of cigarettes the lighter is to hand. No more looking in handbags or pockets. I read other reviews and they complained about the quality. I can find nothing wrong - it is a cigarette holder after all- I will be buying another in a different colour

Numbers Logic Puzzle
Numbers Logic Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Numbers Logic Puzzle (App)
This is great fun and you can play and play it as even replaying the same game it does not work out the same way. My only complaint is that if you have to stop unless you leave the game open you have to start the level again and sometimes you are taken to a different level, so can not do the game board you were working on.

Irish Turf/Peat Incense and Burner
Irish Turf/Peat Incense and Burner

1.0 out of 5 stars £30 more than I paid in a shop, 31 Jan. 2016
There are two reasons this only had two stars, first the price. I bought it in a shop in Ireland and the price was £3.99 - £30 less, so this price is totally unbelievable!!! Same cottage, same slate to burn it on, same product! Next, it gave a wonderful turf smell the first times I used it, but then the pieces of turn stopped burning after about 4 months. They became 'too old' to work within a year, I am still burning turf from 2 years ago in my home fire.
The smell when the little turf bricks did work was wonderful and if you find this at a decent price I would really recommend it - but do not save it, use and enjoy in case it stops burning
Comment Comment | Permalink

Super SMS Share & Backup
Super SMS Share & Backup

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not work at all, 16 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Super SMS Share & Backup (App)
I needed to transfer some SMS so downloaded this app, but it would not even open. I kept getting the message 'unable to open' although it is supposed to be compatible with my android phone. Useless, so after downloading it twice to try again, I uninstalled it.

Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition
Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth playing even free, 5 Sept. 2015
Having played many games of this type I found this disappointing. There are virtuallyno instrictions and no map, which most games have. The problem with this is that you have to go bacgk to places you hadfinished as new things appear, bug it means you hareconstantly going back to check, only to find thereis nothing yet. Didn't enjoy, have uninstalled and will definitely not buy full version.

Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition
Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work very well, 3 Sept. 2015
This game started out fine, but gqot worse towards the end of the game and during the bonus part. The mini gameswere all pretty much the same and at the end of the HO games thefe was always a stipid riddle which was simply terribly annoying! The instructions were not clear and the objectsoften ddidn't correspond to the reality of what you had to find. The game froze quite a few times as well, but restarting it each time seemed to work. More than once placing the correct object in the correct place didn't work but when not knowing what else to do we used a hint, the thing we had been trying to use was correct kand worked fine. This was very annoying as we never knew if we were using the wrong thing or not.

Lorimer Legacy
Lorimer Legacy
by Anne Melville

4.0 out of 5 stars As light reading goes, this is quite good, 29 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Lorimer Legacy (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book. It is not huge and is light reading, but a well written story kept me reading to the end. Unfortunately I found the ending a bit of a disappointment as it seemed to be an afterthought, rather than a well thought out conclusion, but I would happily read this again.

Bioflow Elite Stainless Steel Mens 140-220mm
Bioflow Elite Stainless Steel Mens 140-220mm
Offered by Bloomfield Associates

5.0 out of 5 stars must have medical aid for nearly every complaint, 25 Aug. 2015
I bought this as a gift because I have one I have worn for years with great results. (mine is two-tone)
I have worn a Bioflow Elite bracelet for a number of years, (it stays on 24/7), and it has seen me through major surgery and a completely shattered foot. Both times doctors were amazed at my recovery. Maybe I just healed quickly and better than expected, but with prognosis that were not great in either case, a 98% recovery was a gift from somewhere.
I also suffer from migraines and these have decreased in number from about one a week to four or five a year since wearing the bracelet.
Despite about 8-9 years of use and abuse, (swimming in the sea and sport), my “Elite Two Tone” still looks like new.
All in all, one of the best investments I have ever made was this one for my health.

Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
by Elizabeth Gage

1.0 out of 5 stars Hundreds of pages of useless information that has no bearing on the story, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Pandora's Box (Paperback)
This book started well, (the first few pages that is) with an intriguing plot - but then we were taken back in time and that is where it all went wrong for me. Hundreds of pages were dedicated to presenting and describing people who seemed to have no relationship whatsoever with the beginning plot. We meet these people as kids, and unfortunately have to follow them as they grow up. I persevered, jumping hundreds of pages to find out now the beginning few pages ended and was bitterly disappointed. Also I discovered the entire lives of these people was totally unnecessary to the story. Short phrases such as 'gold digger' to describe one character could have saved around 200 pages of worthless reading. The story of this person never lets the reader know why they are so money and power hungry, but goes through every job, acquaintance and conquest they ever had from birth until death! And the same applies to each character! I got rid of this book as I do not intend to go through the torture of reading it again.

MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY

1.0 out of 5 stars way too animated, 10 mins to load, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: MONOPOLY (App)
There is far, far too mich animation on this game. It takes ages to load and they are so busy adding unnecessary animation to your move you can't see the board. You don't know what to buy or not. Absolutely terrible and so very slow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20