Profile for J. Vance > Reviews

Content by J. Vance

J. Vance "J. Vance" (G>B>)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Supermarket Mania® Free
Supermarket Mania® Free

2.0 out of 5 stars Full version has nothing new, just the same thing as free one, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Supermarket Mania® Free (App)
I tried this and then bought the full version, but you don't get anything new - just more of the same. The same products, customers and same things to do. Not worth the money. better to play the free version and not spend money to get the same thing again

6,720,000 Chips
6,720,000 Chips

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says on the tin, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 6,720,000 Chips (App)
what can i say about this. It does what it says. it takes you further towards silver level too

Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content
Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after I paid for full version, 29 Jan. 2015
I tried the free version and bought the full version. I played it once and not when i hit play it keeps taking me back to the main menu and does not play.

Dream Catchers: The Beginning
Dream Catchers: The Beginning

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of time and I feel cheated., 27 Jan. 2015
I tried the free version and this seemed quite good, so I threw my money away buying the full game. This changed after I had paid and quickly became a stupid, annoying game. They interrupt play very often asking you to leave a 5 star review, which I believe is against Amazons policies. The mini games were so silly, (move an object to a place with same symbol) a 4-year-pld child could have done them. Many itens do not work in any logical way. To cross a lava lake - you throw a 'thin stone', for rxample. Then there is a puzzle of about 18 gold circles, but one is missing - it turns out this is a square tile with painting on it. I had to get a hint to figure this out.
A total waste of time and I feel cheated.
This is EXPENSIVE!

Flowering Judas
Flowering Judas

3.0 out of 5 stars No story, no plot and dull, flat characters, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Flowering Judas (Kindle Edition)
I managed to finish this book, so that means it is just about OK. That said, the story is not good - it is about relationships and love, sort of, and touched very briefly and in a disconnected way on this. It is also about family relationships, sort of, but again briefly and disjointed. It is supposed to be about revenge, but what form this takes I never did find out as it didn't happen. it also goes into business dealings in a vague, unrealistic and superficial way. There is no plot, and no story really. the characters have no character or personality. You don't hate them because there isn't even something to hate. The writing is okay, which is why i managed to finish the book, but I have already thrown it away as I would not read it again.

Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)

1.0 out of 5 stars So easy it is boring, 18 Jan. 2015
I downloaded this about 10 minutes ago and have already finished most levels. Not only is this incredibly easy, it is just plain silly. All you do it touch tiles that are not white. This then moves down a level and you do it again, and again, and again. I have already uninstalled this.

Dark Arcana: the Carnival
Dark Arcana: the Carnival

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying full game, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dark Arcana: the Carnival (App)
Not bad, but this didn't grab me the way many of this type of game do. The free part is very, very short - about 10 minutes when many others give you around 1 hour or more. Also this is more expensivemto buy than many. I will not be buying it.

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (Full)
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (Full)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of its type, 9 Jan. 2015
Luckily there were few HO games because the objects you had to look for were often so small it was impossible to see what it was. This game was very short compared to other similar ones. There is no map to see where you are or where you need to go. Altogether we didn't enjoy this game. We got this free which was lucky because if we had paid the high price we would definitely have felt cheated.

Docs To Go Premium Key
Docs To Go Premium Key

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't add anything to free app, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Docs To Go Premium Key (App)
Got this to upgrade free version, but it didn't make any difference to my app. It was still useless.

Docs To Go - Free Office Suite
Docs To Go - Free Office Suite

1.0 out of 5 stars No features worth mentioning, only writes in 1 font, 8 Jan. 2015
I am looking for a good writing app, but this is not one. There is little you can do, and no features worth mentioning. You can write - end of story. There are many good apps that are free that do much more (like quick office), i just hoped for a bit more than ouick office offers, but I got much less. There doesn't even seem to be a menu.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20