ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Where Did I Come From?
Where Did I Come From?
by Peter Mayle

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Where Did I Come From? (Paperback)
Such a straight forward way to tell kids about the 'birds and the bees'. I read through this book with my kids answering any questions they had as we went along. It is a great factual overview that leaves nothing out but which allows for a bit of humour. I also love the illustrations; they show what needs to be shown but are not in any way 'gross' as my kids would say!!

Media-Tech MT3130B Funky Pro Multimedia Stereo Speakers - Blue
Media-Tech MT3130B Funky Pro Multimedia Stereo Speakers - Blue
Offered by Tick UK
Price: 14.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HIt, 26 Feb 2012
THese were a brilliant present for my nephew. He was delighted with them... I think the phrase was....cOOOOOOOOL. Good sturdy speakers for the laptop and a good colour too.

What's Happening to ME?
What's Happening to ME?
by Peter Mayle
Price: 6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful way of covering a difficult topic., 26 Feb 2012
Excellent way of explaining to our older kids what they are feeling and experiencing. Some parts a little more advanced than I'm prepared to go with an 11 year old at the moment but, having read it in advance, I was able to skip over those particular parts very quickly. My son is delighted to realise that he is not the only person in the world feeling a little strange in this pre-pubescent stage!

Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 533MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL4 200 Pin SODIMM
Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 533MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL4 200 Pin SODIMM

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 13 Nov 2011
order arrived very quickly and worked perfectly! I can't believe how well my computer has been working since I upped its memory.
Thanks