Profile for saladcreme > Reviews

Content by saladcreme

saladcreme "wormsperm" (N Wales UK)

Academy 1:350 HMS Warspite Queen Elizabeth Class Battleship
Academy 1:350 HMS Warspite Queen Elizabeth Class Battleship
Offered by SpeedModels
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars superb kit., 19 July 2014
Purchased this for a friend who has the patience to spend months creating fantastic replicas. He is in absolute modelling heaven with this piece of kit. Delivery was also quick.

Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness (Shambhala classics)
Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness (Shambhala classics)
by Sharon Salzberg
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring guide, 3 Nov 2013
We all have to find ways to weather the storms of our inner & outer lives. This book is an excellent guide in overcoming stuckness. Whether it is ruminations of the past, present situations or future planning. Putting the advice in this book into practice, can offer release from suffering that thoughts produce. Loving kindness was an alien concept to me. Suffering was normal. This is one of those books that has produced a profound shift in how I view myself and others. It has definitely guided me towards a life of less suffering.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw it in the bin, 15 Nov 2010
Perhaps I should have checked the amount of pages before spending almost a tenner on this waste of paper. I thought it might of contained some lyrics from the said LKJ albums. Oh no, just track listings and directions to Wikepedia. Personally I think it's the biggest rip off I have ever purchased. I got sick of seeing it, so now it has gone to be recycled into something useful, like toilet roll!

Panic in Babylon
Panic in Babylon
Offered by roundMediaUK
Price: 7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars saladcreme, 27 Sep 2008
This review is from: Panic in Babylon (Audio CD)
PANIC IN BABYLON, Got to be the best LSP album ever! if you looking for that far out outerspace then find it with this heavenly stoned album!! absolutely beautiful tracks, made by a CLEVER man!