Profile for carlos ruiz > Reviews

Content by carlos ruiz

carlos ruiz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bluestar's Prophecy (Warriors Super)
Bluestar's Prophecy (Warriors Super)
by Erin Hunter
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Goos, 26 Feb 2014
Well I haven't read the book but my niece love it she ask me for a gift as she doing very well at school

Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 39.37

3.0 out of 5 stars sad, 5 Feb 2014
Hello well am a big fan of nfs i have most of all games but this one Mmmmm no sure somehow is missing something and I wasn't happy that all the time you have to play online and it keeps disconnecting most all the time and when you play at night is even worse hard to see and play... nfs rivals the worse game I have played :(

The Evolution
The Evolution
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Evolution (Audio CD)
Well what can I said about a CD was very good came on time and I am definitely buy again from you guys thanks

I Am Not A Human Being
I Am Not A Human Being
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.28

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Am Not A Human Being (Audio CD)

Good 2 Go
Good 2 Go
Price: 13.44

4.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Good 2 Go (Audio CD)

Crunk Juice [2CD + DVD]
Crunk Juice [2CD + DVD]
Price: 21.12

4.0 out of 5 stars this a good cd, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crunk Juice [2CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
This is a good CD from Li John I do enjoy it listening to it thank you I did come on time will buy again from you

Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4)
Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4)
Price: 379.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great, 17 Dec 2013
Well I have to say to Amazon thank you I wasn't expected before Xmas it give me a big smile and I having stop playing and have no problem with it am a happy person but the only down side is the battery life on the remote control is not that great but it's a good job from Sony again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 30 Nov 2013
Well I bought this kindle for my nephew Xmas present but I did check it out if it was in the box and am very happy with it. It did come on time actually come a day before... wow thank you amazon

The North Face Men's Slant Gloves - TNF Black, Small
The North Face Men's Slant Gloves - TNF Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PAIR OF GLOVE, 3 Nov 2013
well what can i say about a pair of norht face and glove thank you very good pair i like them even with a good price i paid for them

New Men and Women Black Auto Umbrella Light Weight & Strong. Auto Open & Close
New Men and Women Black Auto Umbrella Light Weight & Strong. Auto Open & Close

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORSE EVER, 3 Nov 2013
sorry but your costumer service was bad i never got the other umbrella don't know where it is and i have to sent back a broken umbrella and i have to pay for that really no a happy person am the only good thing about it is a nice umbrella but you people never buy from you again...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5