Profile for S. Sinclair > Reviews

Content by S. Sinclair

S. Sinclair (Suffolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3D Effect King Belinda - 111 Duvet Cover Modern Printed Design 4 Pieces Quilt Complete Bedding Set (1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet And 2 x Oxford Pillow Cases) by Quality Linen and Towels
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not thin and cheap like some at this price and the pillow cases are ..., 6 Sep 2014
The material feels lovely and soft, almost silky. It's not thin and cheap like some at this price and the pillow cases are a good size. It looks expensive and I'm very pleased with it, although the colours are paler than expected.

Linens Limited Luxor 600gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, White
Linens Limited Luxor 600gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, White
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft even after washing, 5 Jun 2014
These are thick, fluffy and soft. They have been washed several times and are still white, fluffy and soft. Excellent.

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.8mm Green - 3 Packets of 8 (24 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.8mm Green - 3 Packets of 8 (24 Brushes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual, as described., 5 Jun 2014
Really fast dispatch and as I use thes all the time, I'm always satisfied with the quality. Really very good.

A 100% HYPO ALLERGENIC NATURAL WOOL FILLED PILLOW. HAND MADE IN NORTH WALES FROM WELSH SHEEP. MEDIUM PILLOW
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable yet!, 5 Jun 2014
I love this pillow! I was going to buy it direct from Baavet but was able to buy this considerably cheaper. |It was sent quickly in a sealed original package though the courier had allowed it to get wet in the rain and I had to dry it before use. So far it has proved very supportive of my neck and really comfortable.

Wooden Back Scratcher And Massage Stick In One - Approx 47cm Twin Backscratcher
Wooden Back Scratcher And Massage Stick In One - Approx 47cm Twin Backscratcher
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Feb 2014
It's lovely and long, solid, not too scratchy yet enough to do the job. Enough said I think despite needing more words!

Green Jem Contractors 5m Auto Stop Tape Measure
Green Jem Contractors 5m Auto Stop Tape Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 2 Feb 2014
Well worth the money paid. It works well and is a quality make. It will probbably last a good while.

NEOGLORY ART DECO GOLD PLATED/ SWAROVSKI ELEMENT CRYSTAL SCROLL NECKLACE/ CLIP EARRING SET XMAS GIFT/PARTY 030403

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks classy, 2 Feb 2014
For the price, this is a lovely item. I have pierced ears and these are clip ons so they hurt after a long time but it looks very nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I ordered it twice!, 2 Feb 2014
We haven't had this very long, granted, but it is so clear and easy to read, plus it's so much more accurate than the cheap little hygrometer we bought previously that I've just ordered another one for the bedroom.

GT 500 Leather Bucket Seat Office Racer Chair
GT 500 Leather Bucket Seat Office Racer Chair
Offered by Toyz World

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, best chair I have ever had!, 17 July 2013
I have had many computer chairs over the years but this is by far the best. It went together with ease, looks expensive and is very very comfortable. It cost more than I usually pay but I had £75 worth of vouchers. You do get what you pay for!

No More Spiders (500ml)
No More Spiders (500ml)
Offered by buyabargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: No More Spiders (500ml)
Well I thought I may as well try it but I wish I hadn't bothered. I applied it as per the instructions on the pack and spiders ran away from the squirts, probably so they wouldn't get drowned! Within minutes, however, they had returned. The seller won't accept it as a return, claiming that I haven't used it properly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3