Profile for cyberpops > Reviews

Reflex SR006 Ladies / Unisex White Silicon Sports Watch
Reflex SR006 Ladies / Unisex White Silicon Sports Watch
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars second time around., 13 Nov. 2012
This is a great fashion watch and the second I have bought for my partner.She loved it so much that after damaging the first she just had to replace it.The strap is good quality and it makes for a nice casual dress accessory and the price makes it an even easier purchase.Good product good price and good service what more can they do for £8?

Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate
Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate

4.0 out of 5 stars A vertical curve but at a value for money price, 19 Aug. 2010
I am a photographer who shoots an average of 5-600 shots a week
As a long time user of photoshop I had long forgotten the paint shop product.
Now few will dispute the pro usability of photoshop but many will argue that it is just too complicated for them.
We understand, and it does get easier..really it does.BUT if you have no intentions of becoming the next Lord lichfield, Bailey or Bresson then this might well be the editing programme for you it has most of the functions avaiable in the Adobe software
plus a few one click fixes which always seem to please some.The chances are that unless you are intending to make a business from image editing this will certainly suffice and if you are considering turning pro than this could have its place but I wouls say only alongside the behemoth that is photoshop.The lack of raw processing options is a downer only the most basic edits avaiable means that workflow becomes unwieldy.I also found that as most of my editing background is in photoshop Paint shop pro seems to lack an intuitive feel but if you have no comparisions it will do you a great picture.
Parents looking for soemthing cheap to encourage their childrens interest would make a wise purchase here little cost for quite a considerable programme.The background removing tool is worth a mention as it is actually quite decent in it's own right.
Possibly, pound for pound against some standalone bacground removal products, this combined package gets you quids in.
In summary if you are never going to need anything else, if you cant afford more proffessional software, or, if you are looking for a HALF decent backround remover then buy this or consider paying the top dollar for the next upgrade( Iam sure they might have addressed the RAW issues.)But if you are going to be doing a lot of image work then I guess, you know the score, this'll do it in an emergency.

Karrimor Men's Mount Mid Weathertite Hiking Shoe
Karrimor Men's Mount Mid Weathertite Hiking Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots ARE made for walking!, 19 Aug. 2010
Ok lets get this straight, we are not paying expedition prices here and I dont see a shoemaker called Hans asking if they are "a good fit sir?"
What we do have however is a very lightweight, waterproof and breathable pair of everyday walking boots.They are well made and sturdy yet not unyielding so they will mould to your foot shape quite quickly.The hollow heel may shorten the life expectancy a little, but to be honest at this kind of price, one seasons wear is more than acceptable.
I have yet to fully road test these boots, but so far they are coping with the rigours of Dartmoor life perfectly well. I have had none of the sweat or size issues mentioned elsewhere, I am a 7 and they fit like a 7 and after strenuous walking over the moor no sweatage! I wonder what weather conditions and sock types the previous reviewers were reporting from? My partner was so impressed that she is about to order the ladies version.
To recap then, these Karrimor boots are a lightweight, comfortable, practical, waterproof bargain from a respected hiking boot maker and with an avaiable ladies version.Trust me, at £18 it's a no brainer, add to basket!!