Profile for Mr. Tir Cherrington > Reviews

Content by Mr. Tir Cherri...

Mr. Tir Cherrington

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful flattering dress, 13 July 2011
My wife has tried many dresses in this style before but none have fitted so well as this hell bunny one. It fits her really well around the bust and she says the halter neck is incredibly comfortable. The skirt is very full and flows really well.

Sony VAIO FW41M/H, Core2 Duo P8700 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, BD ROM/DVD+-RW/+-R DL/RAM 16.4 inch X-Black Vista Home Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 27 Oct. 2009
Needed a laptop that I could game on, do my coursework on and store all my pictures for editing. I'm really happy with it, the keyboard is like typing on air (cheesy but true). It's incredibly fast and multitasks with ease.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 20 Oct. 2009
I was advised to buy this after deciding to use reusable nappies on my newborn. I had put it in with other washloads but was a bit dubious as to whether it was actually doing anything. Then low and behold and extremely yellow pooey stained nappy came along which I tried scrubbing clean but nothing would get the stain out. I put it in the sink in hot water and put a few spoonfulls of ecover laundry bleach in and stirred it around a bit. Came back to it half an hour later and not a trace of any stain. The nappy looked brand new, I now use it with every nappy and normal wash

Page: 1 | 2 | 3