Profile for Gyorgy Valuska > Reviews

Gyorgy Valuska

Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food--The Ultimate Diet
Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food--The Ultimate Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Joy!, 17 Dec 2014
Louise and the girls put a useful and helpful book together with their hard work. It is so easy to read. Even if it seems too much for some for first, it's worth to take a deep breath (or two) and think about what we do with our body when we eat and more importantly what effect it has on each and every one of us. Love you Louise!

Non Est Asylum
Non Est Asylum
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves killing demons, 1 Nov 2014
Thank you for putting it on Prime!!! I love the show. I hope it stays as cool as the first episode. :)

JVL 40 x 70 cm PVC Backed Coir Coconut Entrance Door Mat, Stripe Colour
JVL 40 x 70 cm PVC Backed Coir Coconut Entrance Door Mat, Stripe Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars stolen, 1 May 2014
Well.. We really enjoyed our new door mat until someone has decided it's his/hers and took it away... :( I miss my lovely door mat!!!

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 28 Aug 2013
It is what it's made for and my only doubts were if I could use it easily or not. It's more simple then I thought, rather relaxing for the eyes. I am very happy with it, no need to go on about it. :)

ForeFront Cases® NEW KINDLE PAPERWHITE Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3G 6" / 3G + Wi-Fi - FREE MINI TOUCH STYLUS (RED)
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Faboulous, 28 Aug 2013
The colour of this cover on the computer screen doesn't reflect its hot, sexy redness and elegance when you see it in real life. It has a soft and luxurious feel to it. I hope it lasts for long!

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 120
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 120

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 28 Aug 2013
I got this is a present for a close friend who recently took a course for drawing. Spot on and -still- the best quality of its kind.

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and positive, 28 Aug 2013
This book blown me away, I hardly had any expectation, but I have to say it's more than I thought it is. Very well written, easy to take in and interpret. I also find it extremely useful if you want to re-structure your thinking of yourself and your own life and by that everything around you.
I simply love it!!!