Profile for cel > Reviews

Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Goggles Clear/Blue lens
Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Goggles Clear/Blue lens
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 13 Dec 2012
Bought these for my son so actually ordered the blue ones not the pink. They do the job and as far as I'm aware my young son has no complaints. They fit well and are comfortable to wear.

The Ladybird Book of Spelling and Grammar (Ladybird Reference)
The Ladybird Book of Spelling and Grammar (Ladybird Reference)
by Audrey Daly

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy book to have, 13 Dec 2012
Good reference book and went through it with my son. It was second hand but the condition was good. My only complaint was that I paid over odds for it at over £20 but I suppose that it comes down to supply and demand.

100% OFFICIAL CELTIC FC BEANIE KNITTED HAT
100% OFFICIAL CELTIC FC BEANIE KNITTED HAT
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 13 Dec 2012
Purchased for a teenagers Birthday present. Arrived promptly and looks nice and warm and great for any celtic fans out there!

Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf
Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf
Offered by The Football Merchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf (Misc.)
This was purchased for my son to give to his friend as a Birthday present. I believe his friend was delighted. It isn't particularly long but for a 13 year old, probably just right length.

Tiffany Bevelled Glass Lantern Antique Brass Light Shade Pendant, Clear
Tiffany Bevelled Glass Lantern Antique Brass Light Shade Pendant, Clear
Offered by Dove Mill Retail Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 13 Dec 2012
It was a gamble purchasing this on line without seeing it first, but I am very pleased with the lantern and it looks perfect in my hall way. Just the right size, easy to put up and it was extremely well packaged so arrived in perfect condition.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift for my sons, 31 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game was bought for xmas for my 9 year old son. It has kept him and his 12 year old brother amused for most of the holiday. They have played on it without squabbling and love the fact that they can influence the game with the figures. So much so that they are keen to purchase some more figures with their pocket money but are finding that they are selling out fast!

Mapac: Music Bag Duo (Emerald Green)
Mapac: Music Bag Duo (Emerald Green)
Offered by J R BOURNE ENGINEERING LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i ordered, 6 Oct 2011
I was rather disappointed when the bag arrived as it wasn't the same bag that was described. Instead of musical notes, it had cartoon figures playing various instruments. The quality was reasonable but my concern was that it might look a little childish for the boy I was giving it to.

Piano Time 2: Bk. 2
Piano Time 2: Bk. 2
by Pauline Hall
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano time Book 2, 18 July 2010
This review is from: Piano Time 2: Bk. 2 (Sheet music)
As a piano teacher, I find the Piano Time Series excellent for my 9/10+ year old beginners as it looks cool, nicely laid out with eye catching pictures and the tunes are fun with duets included. There are also puzzles & quizzes to consolidate their musical knowledge along the way. They are slightly more expensive but I do believe you get VFM. One of my capable pupils, a boy of 10 years took a good three terms to get through Book 1 and I expect that he shall take the same amount of time to finish book 2 or even possibly longer. We shall see!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2010 11:34 AM GMT