Profile for Jasmine JellyBaby > Reviews

Content by Jasmine JellyBaby

Jasmine JellyBaby (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Green Coffee Bean Extract PURE 800mg - EXTRA POTENT ULTRA Premium Weight Loss Pill - (50% Chlorogenic Acid) - Supports Healthy Natural Weight Loss & Fat Burning - 1600mg Per Day - Full 30 Days Supply
Offered by zencoinc

5.0 out of 5 stars Add this to your weight loss plan!, 11 Mar. 2015
I have to say this is one of the best weight loss dietary products out there. The tablets are easy to swallow and are not bitter like other diet pills that I've tried. I started to feel the effects after using it for a few days. I noticed that my weight dropped and I had an improved metabolism as well my energy levels boosting up. I like that this product is made from natural materials and no chemical enhancers or anything like that. Highly recommend if you truly want to drop those pounds and get to you're ideal weight. There are also no side effects so its just like losing weight without putting in a lot of effort. Great product, would highly recommend.

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure ~ EXTRA Premium HIGH STRENGTH Weight Loss Pills ~ PLUS Added Green Tea Extract, Cayenne, Yerba and Guarana Extract ~ One Month Supply ~ Veggie Capsules ~ UK MADE ~ Natural Appetite Suppressant Diet Pill ~ Two Daily Servings To Support Healthy Weight Loss
Offered by zencoinc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 31 Aug. 2014
This product is as pure as it comes! Simple to swallow, it has no side effects and it really works. You won't see results immediately but gradually after a few weeks you can literally see the pounds shedding off. It suppresses your appetite and at the same time increases your metabolism and energy levels, so it actually helps you regulate your food intake. It does make you thirsty too so you drink enough water to wash out the impurities. Great product, highly recommended.

Guitar Adventures: Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step Lesson Guide, Beginner & Intermediate Levels (Book & Streaming Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guitar Guide!, 25 Oct. 2013
If you are seriously looking into learning how to play the guitar like a pro, I recommend this book. It's so simple to follow and I gurantee you'll learn a key or chord that you've never heard off. I've managed to master Amazing Grace, thanks to this book! I've tried for so many years to learn how to play but I just never got the gist of things until I got this book. It's fun to read and you can also watch the videos that demonstrate just how to do it properly. Well written and well presented. A must have for any music enthusiast or anyone who is interested in guitars. Highly recommended.

High Comfort Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
High Comfort Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
Offered by elevenfirst

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 7 April 2013
I bought this because of the many positive reviews it got but I was not very happy with it. You can still hear outside noises and the speaker context is low. Its not super great but if you just want comfort to your ears then its okay but technically sound element is very imbalanced. Yes, I balanced all the sound checks on my computer but for some reason it doesn't work with these headphones. If you want good quality headphones, I suggest you research more but if u want something quickly and now then buy it but otherwise I wouldn't recommend this.

Oliver Twist
Oliver Twist

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Oliver Twist (Kindle Edition)
If you haven't read this then you really should smack yourself! Classic Charles Dickens. Even though I have the book and movie, I got this one and reading it on my kindle just made the story more interesting. Get it!

Falcon, BD-2584, Flapover Briefcase, Black
Falcon, BD-2584, Flapover Briefcase, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars For the perfect gentleman!, 7 April 2013
Bought this for my hubby and he absolutely loves it! Takes it everywhere! He even took it to a picnic we had recently hahaha. All the folks in his office have now got one. Very elegant, smart and long lasting. Bought it for valentines and it still looks brand new. Definitely recommend this to any bloke who wants to look and feel smart. Lots of space and compartment. You can fit your laptop, and chargers, books, I even tried putting a tennis racket in and it fitted!! Good buy, definitely.

Bones in London
Bones in London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Bones in London (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this on my kindle. Very entertaining and gripping. A definite read and collection on your kindle library.

Comfrey Cream 60ml
Comfrey Cream 60ml
Offered by Spiritual-Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Comfrey Cream 60ml
I used this and for the first three days my scars and pimples and scratches disappeared. Very good cream. Lasts for a long time too. Bought this 2 months ago and still using it! I'll be buying my second one soon though.

Sogatel 6 LED Skype webcam + FREE Skype Microphone - Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Sogatel 6 LED Skype webcam + FREE Skype Microphone - Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Offered by premier-express

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 7 April 2013
I love the webcam, good high quality and video very sharp and clean. The microphone is okay, The audio is good. The only problem I had with this was that the microphone kept falling off.. doesn't stand straight, so I had to buy super glue to stick it permanently. Otherwise its a good buy for a cheap price.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read!, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
I watched the movie first and then I read it on my kindle. I must say I preferred reading the book than the movie. The book makes your imagination stretch wider and the writer describes each theory with such precision and perfection. Read it. Very inspirational and makes brightens up your closed mind. Totally enjoyed reading this book.

Page: 1 | 2