Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for A. Barry > Reviews

Content by A. Barry

A. Barry

Before They Pass Away
Before They Pass Away
by Jimmy Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but less photographs than expected, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Before They Pass Away (Hardcover)
The book is of a brilliant quality, the photographs are amazing, but I was disappointed to find out that not all photographs that I saw on the websites dedicated to this book were actually present in the book. Especially this applies to the pictures of the northern tribes, there are definitely less of them than I expected, and my favourite ones were not included into the book. Otherwise, the book is great, although I would prefer to have an all-English edition, as I find having to skip through the pages with other two languages quite distracting. And by the way, is it just me or is something totally wrong with the bloke's eye on page 111? (I'll try to upload the image)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gameworks Jaipur Card Game
Gameworks Jaipur Card Game
Offered by CJ-MaX

5.0 out of 5 stars The best two player game!!!, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gameworks Jaipur Card Game (Toy)
This game is excellent for two players. The cards themselves are beautiful and pleasant to hold (they were a bit smaller than I expected: 2.5 per 3.5 inches), the tokens (although need to be set up after every round) are a great part of the game! It took me a bit of time to learn the rules, because I'm not very good with instructions, although I have to admit they were quite clear, but I also found some of the you tube videos very helpful. My husband and I have had lots of fun playing this game, and we are planning to take it on holidays with us as it can easily fit into my hand bag. I highly recommend the Jaipur! It's truly great!

Anvil! The Story of Anvil [DVD]
Anvil! The Story of Anvil [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anvil
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Class act, 14 Feb. 2010
Watching the journey of Anvil's life you kind of get a taste of their crazy marathon quest for stardom. And i loved it! From the dingy european bars to the making of 13, there's never a moment you dont want them to triumph. Success, however seems against all odds and even though they once rocked with the rock elite life has dealt them a different hand. At 50 you can argue Anvil's destiny has been mapped out! Or has it!?! This movie is really excellent and worth the time spent watching it - let Anvil take you on their rock train! You wont regret it!