Profile for Native Woman > Reviews

Claddagh Earrings - Sterling Silver Studs With Green Emerald CZ Stones
Claddagh Earrings - Sterling Silver Studs With Green Emerald CZ Stones
Offered by M & M Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars A Celtic beauty., 12 Jun. 2015
The person to whom I sent the Earrings liked them. I didn't see them only a diagram but they looked lovely.

Mens/Gentlemens 3 Pack Plain White Handkerchiefs With 1 Letter Name Initials, M
Mens/Gentlemens 3 Pack Plain White Handkerchiefs With 1 Letter Name Initials, M
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like them and will know where to buy more, 21 Mar. 2015
These handkerchiefs are a gift for a friend. They will be, I believe, very acceptable as they are in a well presented box and the embroidery is distinctive. I really like them and will know where to buy more.

Celtic Knot Irish Earrings Sterling Silver Studs - Unusual Irish Jewellery
Celtic Knot Irish Earrings Sterling Silver Studs - Unusual Irish Jewellery
Offered by M & M Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars small but delicate, 22 Nov. 2013
I chose these earrings for an Irish friend because of the Celtic Knot. They were much smaller than I imagined but beautifully crafted and good value for the price.

A friend who wears earrings admired them so I was pleased with her comments and I think this little present will be appreciated.

Yes, I would recommend them but believe that they are more suitable for a child/teenager.

Mary of Nazareth
Mary of Nazareth
by Marek Halter

4.0 out of 5 stars A Surprise, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mary of Nazareth (Paperback)
This book is riveting--a very good read. It did, however, question any preconceived ideas I had about Mary of Nazareth.. She appeared in a very different light from my previous impressions. The author researched the background of what life would have been like during the lifetime of Mary--Roman domination, attacks by mercenaries all .of which would have affected the life of a Jewish family.

An interesting book which was both provocative and worth reading. The author's last chapter was very surprising. I did not agree with the discoveries of the ancient parchment. It is worth reading in order to respond to one's own beliefs. I would recommend this book if only to reconsider the real Mary of Nazareth==another Judith of the Old Testament!

Black pashmina style shawl / scarf / Wrap
Black pashmina style shawl / scarf / Wrap
Offered by Bombay Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jun. 2013
This black pashmina is very good value for money and will enhance any cream/beige outfit. I would recommend it.
I will give it as a birthday present to someone who has admired it.

Tuscany Silver White Cubic Zirconia Star Pendant on Adjustable Curb Chain 41cm/16" - 46cm/18"

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle., 16 Jun. 2013
I chose this pendant because it looked very attractive on the picture. It sparkles very brightly in the light and I like the 'star' design.
I thought that it would have been thinner on the mount than it is but, nevertheless, I like it. It will add a little style to a black dress.

The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew
The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew
by Gary Davis Pratico

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise Hebrew Guide, 16 Jun. 2013
This vocabulary guide is written in an easy to read style. It is well arranged and helpful when researching various categories. I would recommend it to beginners in Biblical Hebrew.
I am glad that I bought it.

Lorenz Quality Genuine Black Leather Ladies Glove With Button Cuff - Black, Medium
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money!, 7 May 2013
These gloves are made from very soft leather and are made attractive by the button fastening at the cuff. They fit well for a medium size and are comfortable to wear.

I would recommend these gloves and I hope to buy another pair in red soon.

They would make an acceptable gift and would make an attractive accessory to smart clothing. The delivery was speedy.

LADIES NEW SOFT LEATHER FULLY LINED GLOVES BY LORENZ 8910 (LARGE, RED)
LADIES NEW SOFT LEATHER FULLY LINED GLOVES BY LORENZ 8910 (LARGE, RED)
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Red Gloves>, 7 May 2013
The red leather gloves are very good value for money. The leather is soft to touch and the gloves will be an attractive accessory to tailored suits etc.

I would recommend the gloves to a friend and have already made a gift of two pairs of these gloves to friends who are well pleased.

The delivery of both items was very speedy. Thank you, Amazon!

The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
by F Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Learning Aid., 7 May 2013
I think that this Lexicon is excellent value for money and will help any student who is serious about learning Hebrew. It is an attractive book in presentation although quite heavy to hold. There is a very table of Hebrew verb roots at the back of the book which is helpful.

I would recommend this lexicon as very good value for money. It would be an invaluable gift for a serious student of Hebrew.

Page: 1 | 2