Profile for Karpet > Reviews

Content by Karpet

Karpet "dreamer" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Sisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
Sisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
by Ann Brashares

4.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting story, 29 Jan. 2013
Sisterhood everlasting continues the story of four childhood friends who have grown up (ten years on from the last book). Reading this book is like putting on an old pair of cosy slippers. It is interesting to read about what the friends have done with their lives. There is a twist in the story that is unexpected and takes the book to a place I never expected it to go. Despite this I really enjoyed the story and at the end I still want more.

Rachel Ellen Storage Tin - Sewing Kit
Rachel Ellen Storage Tin - Sewing Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest sewing tin, 20 Dec. 2012
This tin makes a happy home for threads, pins and needles. The design on it is whimsical and makes you smile just to look at it. It is a good size to put a selection of sewing things and I find it ideal for transporting if Im doing a sewing project at a friend's. I love tins for putting bits and bobs in so this is right up my street!

Sweet Dreams, Maisy
Sweet Dreams, Maisy
by Lucy Cousins
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful book, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sweet Dreams, Maisy (Board book)
Sweet Dreams Maisy is the ideal book to lull a little one to sleep. It starts with Maisy ending a fun day with friends and progresses into her bedtime routine. Maisy reads a story to Panda and sings him a song then looks at the night sky. The story is sweet and calming and is loved by my 2 year old son.

Lost - Season 6 [DVD]
Lost - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Evangeline Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Lost - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
If you've got to this point in the Lost journey you MUST SEE this last series. I had to resist watching it all at once. It is one of the most entertaining programmes Ive watched in the last ten years. Im just sad its all over. Expect lots of answers however I would like to talk to the writers about the ending!!

Father Damien
Father Damien

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Father Damien (Audio CD)
This is not up to Wim Mertens usual standards. I took a chance on it and I was sadly disappointed.

Price & Kensington Brights Small 2-Cup Teapot, Yellow
Price & Kensington Brights Small 2-Cup Teapot, Yellow
Offered by Blyme

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinky, 18 Oct. 2011
Great colour but a bit dinky. It only really holds enough for one cup of tea. I hoped it would be bigger. It is ideal if its tea for one. It is cute though and a happy happy colour.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2012 10:55 PM GMT

Skull and Cross Bones Key-ring, Keychain in English Pewter, Handmade
Skull and Cross Bones Key-ring, Keychain in English Pewter, Handmade
Offered by Fruit Salad Retro

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 18 Oct. 2011
I ordered this for my husband who has a thing for skulls and cross bones at the moment. He loves it. It is smaller and more delicate than I thought it would be but it suits my husband!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Muted, 18 Oct. 2011
This tshirt is a bit on the neat side. I wish Id ordered the next size up. The picture is quite muted and not as clear to see as Id expected. I was a bit disappointed with it especially because I ordered it for a gift.

Fair Trade Tibetan Tingcha (Prayer Bells)
Fair Trade Tibetan Tingcha (Prayer Bells)
Offered by Make In India

4.0 out of 5 stars Ting Ting, 18 Oct. 2011
These bells are delightful. They are ornate yet simple and provide the sweetest sound. They help you begin your journey into meditation.

The 1997 Joy of Cooking
The 1997 Joy of Cooking
by Irma S. Rombauer

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent all round American cookbook, 17 Jun. 2011
The Joy of cooking is a fabulous cookbook that inspires you to get into the kitchen. To me it is the American version of a comprehensive Delia Smith cookbook. No cook should be without this.

Page: 1 | 2