Profile for Danny Kett: > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
My 3 Peaks Journey
My 3 Peaks Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you are attempting the peaks., 22 Feb 2014
I am doing this in June and this read was short sweet and to the point. No messing about, I have already been training but not on many hills (I live in Norfolk) I will be travelling to the lake district for practice!

Above is the review I had written, I unfortunately picked up an injury and ended up as one of the drivers of a six man climbing team. Sticking to the plan in this book is the best thing you will do when attempting this. Our climb Times were longer our driving times were shorter(get a decent satnav) The postcodes are spot on and the sheep are actually in the road!!!! 23hrs 55mins first time out for the lads from Norfolk and over £4000 raised for charity. Stick to this plan you won't go far wrong.

Dick Turpin: The Myth of the English Highwayman
Dick Turpin: The Myth of the English Highwayman

3.0 out of 5 stars Factual informative read., 21 Dec 2013
A very fact filled read and a good insight into the real workings of the highwaymen. Although I still like to think they were characters of daring and romance!

eBay
eBay

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the normal site, 24 July 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
This app is excellent, tracking up to date sales and purchases better than the original site. Fully recommended for any ebay user.

Cloudbusting
Cloudbusting

5.0 out of 5 stars Its classic Kate Bush, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Cloudbusting (MP3 Download)
I like all Kate Bush and this classic isn't any different I could listen to it over and over. I will be purchasing more for my Kindle.

TECHGEAR® 5 Pack of Clear LCD Screen Protector Guards For The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 with cleaning cloth
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 24 May 2013
These savers I found are the same as all the others you have to take care whilst putting all screen savers on I had no bubble trouble at all I would definitely buy again.

Spirit Box
Spirit Box

1.0 out of 5 stars pmsl, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Spirit Box (App)
It says it is not a toy lol, do not waste your money, this is singularly the worst app in the world bar none, do I really have to give this s*** a single star?? What a load of crap.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Offered by BuyOSonic

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a classic, 24 Mar 2013
If you want a watch that's cheap, tells the time and is simple to use, then this is the one. I never even opened the instructions and remembered the functions from years ago. I might even upgrade to the calculator model next time!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for unbreakable drinking, 19 Mar 2013
Got this for work, unbreakable, excellent piece of kit for any travel or work, I will definitely buy more for further adventures!.

Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read
Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 10 Mar 2013
Paul writes about his life so well. I can relate to certain aspects of the book, I used to box and was a roofer. However the depths of violence, abuse and the sense of being alone from a baby are indescribable. I feel it is a shame Paul fell from the roof, but luck was on his side that day and it seems to me he has made his own luck since. Well done Paul, I wish you and your family all the best for the future, thank you for sharing your story.

Perfect Alarm Clock
Perfect Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars The best alarm clock download., 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Perfect Alarm Clock (App)
I have tried quite a few alarm clocks, this one Is the best I have found by far, if you have the time display on I would advise that the device is kept on charge. As I charge overnight this is not a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3