Profile for thea stratton > Reviews

thea stratton

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Produce beautiful results but very hot!, 24 Jan 2013
Really love using these, I have very long hair so it can take a while to get perfect curls but it's worth it. The 3m wire means the curling wand is easy to use and I don't have to worry about not reaching a socket.
The curling wand does get very very hot and I always use the glove to protect my hands but this heat means the results are great. I think the wand is more versatile than the usual curling tongs on the market, I sometimes just do the ends of my hair or just the top.
Defiantly would recommend this!

Knog BLINDER 1 Front Headlight and Rear Tail light USB Rechargeable 1 LED Bike Cycling Lightset in Silver 'O'
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, super bright!, 24 Jan 2013
The lights are much smaller than I expected, they're only about 2cm square. This makes them a lot lighter and smaller than most other lights on the market and I just pop them in my pocket when I leave my bike.
I know other knog lights have been known to fall off the bike, due to their unique rubber band hoop and clip. These have a plastic/metal hook which seems much sturdier than the simplier rubber band hoop, and the lights seem very securely attached.
Also you don't have to worry about brackets and you can hook them around any part of the bike.
The lights themselves are really really bright, I feel much safer using them than the bulky lights on the market that fade and run out of power after a month or so.
I know some people have found knog lights seem to turn themselves on by themselves but you have to hold the on button for about 2 seconds to turn these on, and I haven't had a problem with them miraculously turning on.
The rechargeable feature is excellent, purchasing batteries for other bike lights is a hassle.
Overall a great product and I think they are a very reasonable price!