Profile for Gerbil47 > Reviews

Content by Gerbil47

Gerbil47

Griffin GA22050 iTrip Dual Connect Play, Charge, Control  Through Car Stereo for iPhone/iPod
Griffin GA22050 iTrip Dual Connect Play, Charge, Control Through Car Stereo for iPhone/iPod

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, 4 Feb. 2014
I have had 2 of these now but find the the plug that goes into your iPad breaks very easy
Not that I'm forcing it but find them very badly made

inShang Premium PU Leather Case for iPad Compatible with iPad 2 iPad3 iPad4 Multi-Function PU Leather Stand /Case / Cover For, With Auto Sleep Wake Function (BLACK)
Offered by inShang

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it looks, 4 Feb. 2014
Had an old iPad cover witch got very dirty so opted to go for a more sturdy one in leather
It's ok I surprise but when you shut the lid it doesn't always out your iPad on sleep
Hence I have to keep it plugged it on charge all he time
So for me I look else where and at other options

Sugar Sugar
Sugar Sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars WOw , WOW , WOW IT'S GREAT, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Sugar Sugar (Audio CD)
What a great Set of cd's , if you are over 40 buy it now it will take you down a trip down memory lane for sure
Reminds me of when I used to go to the disco in Bournemouth town hall with all me mates putting on my best shirt and trousers
To chat up the girls Buy Buy Buy