Profile for calllily > Reviews

Eat Yourself Beautiful: Supercharged Food
Eat Yourself Beautiful: Supercharged Food
by Lee Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 16 April 2014
First saw recipes from this book in a magazine and thought how lovely they looked, tried one out and it was so yummy I ordered the book. Have since tried out many of the recipes and they have all been wonderful, healthy and taste amazing. The recipes are so easy to follow and it has no strange items that are hard to find. This is a great book with no faddy diet rules, just healthy honest food. Would highly recommend.

The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
by Angela Liddon

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 14 Mar 2014
Love, love, love this cookery book, every recipe I have made has been great, easy and tasty, my family also agree. I am not a vegan, but I don't eat a lot of meat, I am slowly moving to a more vegetarian approach to my eating and I like to clean fresh approach to Angela's recipes. A wonderful book to add to any collection, whether or not your a vegan,vegetarian or a meat eater, its a great book to get you started on a healthy eating plan.
Greatly recommend this book.

Sekonda Ladies Temptations Bracelet Watch 4253
Sekonda Ladies Temptations Bracelet Watch 4253
Offered by The Watch King

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 13 Dec 2013
Lovely watch. product as described. I cant wait to give to my daughter for Christmas. she will be very happy.

Pukka Ayurveda Organic Skincare Collection Set
Pukka Ayurveda Organic Skincare Collection Set

5.0 out of 5 stars skincare, 13 Dec 2013
Brought this product as a tester to see is i liked products. and i liked so much. i have brought all in full size.

Tara Stiles: This Is Yoga DVD 1 Daily Yoga for Everyone
Tara Stiles: This Is Yoga DVD 1 Daily Yoga for Everyone
Dvd ~ Tara Stiles
Offered by Watch It Now UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tara stiles this is yoga DVD 1, 24 April 2013
Love this DVD, I have been practising yoga for a number of years and have several DVDs covering different styles. I have to say that this is now one of my favourites. Tara stiles has such a lovely way about her and the DVD is very easy to follow along with. I will be ordering the rest of her DVD collection. A must buy for yoga fans.

The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson
Offered by Champion Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Tracy Anderson, 16 Jan 2012
I havent actually tried this dvd, ( I wouldnt waste my money) Last year I decided to try the Tracy Anderson method and brought her book and dvds, I followed the meal plan and exercise routine to the letter and yes I lost weight, but this woman should carry a health warning, I became very obsessed with food and exercise and it was all I could think about, now a year later I am trying to get myself back on track with a sensible diet and exercise plan. Anyone that cuts their calorie intake will lose weight, Tracy is very clever at getting into your head and making you think that hers is the only diet and exercise plan you need to follow, it screws your head up, and who wants to look like a teany tiny dancer anyway (her words) I want to be strong and healthy, not walking around like a zombie, snapping at my husband and children because i am so exhausted from the hours of exercies and such little food. Dont waste your time or money on this or any of her other dvds. Davina, and jillian micheals are so much better and are about being strong and healthy, not teany tiny and half dead. Tracy is all about looks and not health and clearly loves herself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 10:05 PM BST

Yoga Beauty Body - Ana Brett and Ravi Singh **NOW WITH THE MATRIX** [DVD]
Yoga Beauty Body - Ana Brett and Ravi Singh **NOW WITH THE MATRIX** [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ana Brett & Ravi Singh

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga beauty body, 12 Aug 2010
Love this dvd, I have most of Ravi Singh and Ana Bretts dvd's and love them all, and I am totally hooked on Kundalini Yoga, after trying various types of exercise and styles of yoga, I always come back to Ravi and Ana. This has to be one of their best dvds, I feel amazing after it, full of energy, happy and glowing. This is a must buy for all Kundalini Yoga fans. It works on the inner as well as the outer!! Would also recommend, Fat Free, Yoga for Beginners & Beyond, A Journey through the Chakras and Dance the Chakras.