Profile for Telss > Reviews

Always You
Always You
by Kirsty Moseley

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice and Happy Feeling Book!, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Always You (Paperback)
I have literally just finished reading this book. I noticed it in my recommendations a few or so ago. As soon as I noticed who the Author was I had to buy it, even without reading the description. I really enjoyed The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window even though it had many mistakes in it. This book was even better. I give this book 4.5 stars out of 5.

This book was longer than Kirsty Moseley's first book. Also this book a very few mistakes in it unlike her first book. This book really makes you feel good. It's a happy book and leaves you feeling great. There are a few sad parts.

"Always You" has many similarity's to Kirsty's first book. The main one being Clay, the best friend, lives next door to her. Another similarity is that Clay is the hottest boy is school just like "James" was in her other book.

You will enjoy this book if you like stories such as Beautiful Disaster. I think this is a great second book and the author should be very happy. I must admit though I enjoyed the first half of this book a lot more than the second half. Normally for me, its the other way round with most books. But not with this one I'm afraid. Also parts of this book dragged on a little for me.

This book took me over a week to finish but I didn't get many chances to read it. The cover of this book is just lovely. I am glad I read this and will be reading Kirsty's next book.

Motionperformance Essentials Small Water Resistant Car Top Cover Grey - Frost & Winter Protector
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For The Price!, 30 Nov. 2012
I bought this a few week ago having waking up to a lot of thick frost on my car. Since then it hadn't really been too cold threw the night to use it... until yesterday! So last night I used this for the first time. I have a Ford KA and it fit ok. It was slightly small, I could see the bottoms of my windows. It has plastic hooks on the corners which you hook into your wheel. All in all, it fit ok.

I got up this morning and its was frozen (as I suspected). I pulled it off and chucked it on my back seats. It was wet and icy. The outside of my windows were frost free so I was very pleased with that. But I could see from the outside that my inside has a layer of frost in it. I don't know if that's normal or if there's a seal broken in my car. The cover comes in a little bag for easy storage. Its a greyish colour.

Overall, I would recommend this product as it was only £9.99. Where as other high street shops was selling the exact same product for triple that price.

AMOS 6-Way 300mA max. AC to DC Universal Universelle Multi Voltage 3V / 4.5V / 6V / 7.5V / 9V / 12V Plug in Mains AC Power Adapter Adaptor Power Supply Replacement (Black)
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says!, 29 Nov. 2012
I bought this after getting given a little Sony Radio without a mains lead. I was using batteries for a while but they kept running out every 3 or 4 days. So I wanted a plug that would fit anything and could change the voltage.

This arrived after a few days and I was really happy with it. Obviously it is quite chunky which isn't great but it works fine and fitted my little radio. You can change the voltage to 3v, 4.5v, 6v, 7.5v, 9v and 12v.

I was sceptical about buying as I read other reviews on Amazon and saw people saying it only works on 12v. Well there's must be faulty or something because mine is working fine on 6v.

It comes with 6 fittings and is really cheap. You can't go wrong really. Great product.

Almost: A Love Story
Almost: A Love Story
by Anne Eliot

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost... A 4 Star Rating!, 19 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Almost: A Love Story (Paperback)
For me, this book is more of a 3.5 star rating than a 4. I did enjoy the book a lot and must say the more I got through the better it got. The reasons I've rated it down is because I don't like how the scenes go on for so long at a time. For example the first scene in the book goes on for roughly 50 pages in the same room and it didn't feel like it was going anywhere. Other reasons are, I was hoping in the end it would say her dreams have gone or something but there was no mention of the dream.

However... I did enjoy this book, it didn't take me very long to read it. It had a good story and good meaning. I love that it was a happy ending. I like how between chapters its changes from Jess to Gray. You get a feel of how they both truly feel about each other.

I would recommend this book although it wouldn't be one of my favourites. I cant see me reading it again. 3.5 out of 5 stars!

Reason to Breathe: The Breathing Series: 1
Reason to Breathe: The Breathing Series: 1
by Rebecca Donovan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 8 Nov. 2012
I must admit, I couldn't give this a 5 star review because it did take me ages to get into this book. I like to start a book and instantly know I'm going to love it! With this book, I was considering not reading it to the end. Having said that. I'm soooo glad I did. It was really amazing.

This book made me cry so many times, it was really heart wrenching. I loved this book more and more as I got through it. I think it just got better and better. I was completely blown away by the ending! I'm waiting for the 2nd book to come in stock so I can read it. I hope I don't have to wait until March next year when it gets published by Penguin. Also I found out there is going to be a 3rd book! Which is great as I hate having to finish a book. So knowing there is going to be another means it will last longer.

I did not like parts of the book which I thought were irrelevant such as every time Emma went into a new house or room she described it in too much detail. Of course I love being able to picture in my mind a room when I'm reading, but I felt like sometimes you didn't need to know every single place.

I must recommend this book because it was a great read!

TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods)
TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cuppa Coffee by Costa!, 7 Nov. 2012
Americano... It's basically just a normal coffee.

I bought my Tassimo T40 machine a few weeks ago and since then have been completely happy with every purchase of the drinks so far. I love going in to Costa on a weekend and with this machine I can have it at my home, everyday!

Costa is a lovely tasting coffee. Personally my favourite! This is great. You get 16 coffees per pack. I just add a little bit of milk out my fridge to make it perfect.

My boyfriend also loves this one by Tassimo. Its so easy to do at home as well. You literally just put a pod in the top and push a button. There you have a beautifully tasting coffee which tastes exactly the same as Costa.

I would definitely recommend!

TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel coffee 16 T DISCs/pods - Pack of 5
TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel coffee 16 T DISCs/pods - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Latte, 7 Nov. 2012
I love the Tassimo machine. Since I've bought it I've tried loads of the varieties of drinks. They are so good, you would think you have bought one from the coffee shop. I love the Costa Latte's so I decided to give this Caramel Macchiato a go by Carte Noire. I was really impressed.

The taste is delicious. There is the perfect amount of caramel in this drink. Not too much or too little. I was really happy with this drink by Tassimo.

I would definitely recommend!

TASSIMO Costa Latte 16 T DISCs (Extra Large Cup Size) 8 Servings
TASSIMO Costa Latte 16 T DISCs (Extra Large Cup Size) 8 Servings
Offered by Coffee Supplies Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tassimo Product! Costa Latte, 7 Nov. 2012

Of course with this one you only get 8 drinks. In an Americano you get 16 drinks so that can be a bit frustrating.

These are great! I 100% recommend
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2012 12:47 PM GMT

TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Tassimo Product!, 5 Nov. 2012
I bought a Tassimo machine just for the Costa range to the honest. I'm so glad I did. I make one every morning to take to work and one when I get home to warm me up. They taste delicious. I don't like my Latta's too strong with coffee so these are perfect. Just the right amount of Espresso. The only down side is that the milk is creamer so it does taste slightly different compared to the Costa shop. But I have got used to it now and absolutely love it. I've tried the other Tassimo latte's but this is the best. Also you get a good amount of Latte. A full cup. As with other products from the Tassimo range, you don't always get much in a cup. These are great! I 100% recommend.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 7:13 PM GMT

Eden: 3 (Providence)
Eden: 3 (Providence)
by Jamie McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing End To A Fantastic Triliogy, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Eden: 3 (Providence) (Paperback)
I have just finished reading the last book of the Providence series. I am so glad that it was such a happy ending! All the worry gone from Nina and Jared's life. It seemed like one of those series were you think, how can this ever be a happy ending! I absolutely loved this series. I must admit this wasn't my favourite of the 3 books, but I am happy with the way it went.

It didn't take me long to read this book as it's even shorter than the second book! Less than 300 pages. I do hate that it's printed by Amazon because the quality of these books aren't great. I am a huge fan of 'Beautiful Disaster' and now a huge fan of this trilogy. I can't wait for what Jamie McQuire writes next. If you love a good romance then go for this! It's a romance with a twist. I am not normally a fan of anything 'supernatural' but after reading this trilogy I think I would be more open to reading more supernatural stories.

I 100% recommend this book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10