Profile for Telss > Reviews

Easy
Easy
by Tammara Webber

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of My Favourites!, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Easy (Paperback)
Firstly, I will start my review by saying this book was amazing and I highly recommend you read it! It is most definitely one of my favourites. I had seen this book many times on Amazon.co.uk and pre-ordered the latest version of it. Its fantastic. I started reading it yesterday and have just finished it now.

What I love about this book, is it keeps you gripped, there is always something waiting to happen. When I started reading it, I didn't want it to be just about Jacqueline and Lucas getting together. And it wasn't.

I found myself crying at parts of the book. And I love the message the book holds.

If you loved Beautiful Disaster then this book is right up your street. I will definitely be reading it again in the future. And I think its time I bought Tammara Webber's Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) that has been sitting in my wishlist for a few months now. I can't wait to read whatever she writes next! I 100% recommend this book!

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cover On The Market, 9 Jan. 2013
I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas. So I bought this case for it.

I thought the pink was a really good colour. I also have one in the black which is good. It fits perfectly in this cover. It turns your Kindle to sleep when it's closed. Also it has a magnet so it stays closed, unlike other covers.

I think Amazon have done an amazing job with this cover. Yes, it's expensive, but Amazon have to make their money somewhere seems as they are selling the Kindle at cost price!

I can't believe people are moaning and giving this a 1 star review. I cant understand what's wrong with it.

This cover is really tough stuff. I haven't dropped my Kindle or anything but I imagined if I did, it would be fine.

This cover is great, my brother has a Nexus and my boyfriend has a Galaxy Tab and neither of them can kind a case as good as this one for their tablets.

I'm really happy with this and would 100% recommend!

Samsung EFC-1E2NBEC 7 inch Book Cover for Galaxy Tablet - Black
Samsung EFC-1E2NBEC 7 inch Book Cover for Galaxy Tablet - Black
Offered by DIGITAL24 DI DI BARTOLO ANTONIO

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality!, 8 Jan. 2013
For the price of this cover you would expect more! I have a Kindle Fire HD and my cover for that is amazing. Fits perfectly. Turns the tablet to sleep and there is a magnetic close. My boyfriend has the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which is why I bought this. However, it doesn't have any of the features the Kindle cover has. And the case is really cheap and flimsy. It looks horrible and it opens the wrong way. I sent mine back and got a full refund. You can buy a non official case which is better than this for cheaper. I would not recommend at all!

Battery
Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful App!, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Battery (App)
I kept coming across this app on various websites and a few times on the Amazon market. I finally decided to download it and see what it was all about. And it turns out its a very useful app. It tells you about your battery. How long it will last doing certain things on your tablet. How much battery life is left. Shows you a graph of how much battery power is in your tablet over the last day or so. You can change the colour of your battery as well. I changed mine to pink. It's very good. Every time I plug my Kindle in it comes up on the screen. I really like it and would definitely recommend!

Basketball Shoot
Basketball Shoot

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyable Game!, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Basketball Shoot (App)
I had a friend who had this app and told me to get it when I got my new Kindle. It was quite addictive. You just have to get the basketball in the hoop. I found it quite fun. It's really simple and anyone can do it. I would say its suitable for children as well as adults. I would recommend!

Lint Free 100% Microfibre Cleaning Cloth for Camera Lenses, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Touchscreens & Glasses.
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For The Price!, 8 Jan. 2013
I bought these after getting my Kindle Fire HD. The screen always gets so dirty with all my finger prints. This product was great. Really cheap and works really well. The cloth is actually quite large so I cut it into 2 and gave the other half to my boyfriend who uses his for his Sample Galaxy Tab 2. I also use them for the laptop which gets messy too. I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend!

World of Goo
World of Goo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App!, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: World of Goo (App)
I've played World of Goo on the PC and thought it was great. I could't believe it when I came across this on "Free App of the Day". I got it straight away. Its way more fun on the tablet as well. It gets really difficult though, so it's more for teens/adults rather than children. I would definitely recommend!

Diner Dash Classic (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Diner Dash Classic (Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 7 Jan. 2013
I rather enjoy Restaurant games. But this one just doesn't do it for me. You basically just serve tables, you don't have to make food or anything like that. I found this game got pretty hard. This is the free version which is rubbish as well because loads of stuff/levels/items require the full version. I haven't purchased it because I didn't really enjoy the trial version. I wouldn't recommend this.

mPiano
mPiano

2.0 out of 5 stars This App is OK, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: mPiano (App)
I would only give this app two stars because you can't even press 2 keys at once. Its very simple app. It isn't very fin and get boring very quickly. There definitely are better free piano apps out there. I wound't recommend!

Jenga
Jenga

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jenga (App)
Jenga is such a great tablet game. Its fun. Its really realistic and not as easy as you may think. It has a multi player game on it where you take turns. I love playing it. I would definitely recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10