Profile for Telss > Reviews

Personalised Engraved 18th Birthday Celebration Key: Lilac Butterfly
Personalised Engraved 18th Birthday Celebration Key: Lilac Butterfly
Offered by No1 Gadget Store - FREE UK Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gift, 26 May 2010
Last year for my 18th Birthday I received this key. It was quite cheap to say how nice it was and how good the quality is. The feel of it is heavy which shows quality because a lot of these 18/21 keys are made of plastic with a silver shiny finish. On the end of it is a purple butterfly design with little purple stones in it. Its really pretty and feminine. I was really happy when I unwrapped it. I thought it looked amazing. I then after saw it on Amazon.co.uk and thought, WOW! It looks so much better in real life.

It comes in a box with a see through plastic front which can come off and put back on. I keep mine in its box, and in a bag with all the other 18 stuff I got. The box is quite small and pink apart from the front.

The best thing about this key though is how you can make it personal. Attached to the key is a bit of metal shaped in an oval shape. It had my name and date of birth on the oval. It looks really great. Its engraved. It makes it really special and looks really good. The writing is quite fancy. I think its what makes this key really special.

I did wonder how they knew what he wanted it to say. He said that on the part where it asks you if its a gift, you tick the box and then in the bit where you put your gift message you write what you want it to have on it. Pretty simple really. If you buying it for someone as a gift you need to remember to give it plenty of time otherwise it may come late.

I think this is a great present for an 18 year old young woman. I love looking at mine because it looks so good, you would think it was so cheap. I will really treasure mine and keep it forever. I'm pretty sure they do another one which is pink instead of lilac. Very similar but slightly different. I completely recommend this. 5 out of 5!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10