Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for lovesphotography > Reviews

Content by lovesphotography

lovesphotography

More Stuff Irish People Love
More Stuff Irish People Love
by Colin Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious !, 31 Aug. 2013
Very, very funny book, I was in tears of laughter reading it, but it would help to be Irish yourself (or very familiar with us !) to fully appreciate the humour and understand the instances (Irish TV shows, etc) it refers to. Anyone I've loaned it to thought it hilarious also.

Bayer Garden Slug Bait, 700 g
Bayer Garden Slug Bait, 700 g
Offered by NCaan

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 27 May 2013
does the job. Would recommend instead of the blue metaldehyde pellets (in practically all slug pellets)which are quite poisonous. Do you know if a bird ate a slug which had eaten the blue pellets the bird would die ?

Optoma DS211 2500 ANSI SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Optoma DS211 2500 ANSI SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for tutor use, 28 Nov. 2012
I'm a tutor.I use this for illustration, especially of photographs where colour realism and clarity is important.The room needs to be darkened a little (blinds down) for all the colours to show up well (lots of windows in the room where I use it.)I have small groups of about 12 people so I project it so the image is about one and a half metres wide.I am very pleased with this projector, it's a great buy. We also use it at home to watch movies , great quality also for movies. I have it for over a year.I would thoroughly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 7:55 PM GMT

Pentax Optio LS1000 - digital cameras (Auto, Daylight, Fluorescent, Manual, Shade, Tungsten, Children, Documents, Landscape, Night, Night landscape, Night portrait, Panorama, Portrait, Self-por, Black&White, Sepia, Movie, Single image, Slide show, Compact camera, TTL)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pictures gone green !, 21 Aug. 2012
After about two years use the camera suddenly started taking green photos ! There is no other colours , the whole picture is green !I put the photos on the computer and they are still green. Up to this, I was please enough with the camera, especially on close up outdoor photos, but obviously I'm sorry I bought it. By the way it was always well cared for , so nothing I did precipated this to happen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 10:10 AM GMT

Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2012
Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2012
by Robert Leroy Ripley

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for children, 29 Nov. 2011
I bought the 2011 edition for my daughter which I checked through re content suitability first and was happy to give to her, however this year's edition definitely had a lot of content that wasn't suitable-I took the scissors out and started to cut out certain pages before I gave it to her, I thought it would only be a couple of pages ,but when I had finished about 12 pages were gone ! It was a few weeks ago- I can't remember everything I cut out- but it was either gross, extremely crude or disturbing, especially for a child (of any age). One photo was of a matador with the horn of the bull through his face and out the other side, I just don't see someone getting hurt as being entertainment. If you're the type to allow your child watch anything they like on Tv , then this won't bother you, but if you care about what you're kids are exposed to, steer clear of this or get out the scissors !!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 7:03 PM BST

Pentax Optio M85 Digital Camera - Black (12MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 Inch Screen
Pentax Optio M85 Digital Camera - Black (12MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 Inch Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov. 2011
I am an amateur photography and camera enthusist, owning seven compact cameras and one DSLR from different manufacturers. I have owned this camera for about 3 years and used it in many situations.This is a great camera, unbelievably good for the price. The quality of the pictures is excellent, both inside and outside. The camera has a wider angle than normal,which is great, but without the effect of the dedicated wide angle cameras that push the scene so much further away.The automatic settings are very dependable.If you want to take excellent quality shots,without having to fiddle with the settings,than this is the camera for you. I bought a second one for my mother,who's technophobic.It also has a fine big sceen to compose the shots without her glasses. The perfect point and shoot folks- you can't go wrong.