Profile for R. Williams > Reviews

Content by R. Williams

R. Williams (London, England)

PediSure Portable Micro Pedicure and Electric Hard Skin Remover with 4 x Extra Coarse Rollers
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Micro Pedi, 8 Oct 2013
I was original looking to replace my broken Micro Pedi and then saw this for considerably less. Does a better job and the 3 extra rollers mean I don't need to splash out silly money on expensive micro pedi replacements. I'm really happy with this.

Pure Argan Oil 100ml - 100% Natural, Cold Pressed and Certified Organic. For Healthy Skin Hair Body Nails
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars No stretch marks and moisturises extremely well, 18 July 2013
This is the best value argan oil I've found in the UK. Some places have it at over double the price for the same quality product. It definitely does the job and I've used it religiously during pregnancy and escaped with no stretch marks! Also you should definitely use it regularly if you suffer from dry skin too (as I do). Rosie recommends! x

Our Earthly Pleasures
Our Earthly Pleasures
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum Mark, 2 April 2007
This review is from: Our Earthly Pleasures (Audio CD)
'Our Earthly Pleasures', the second album from Newcastle's Maximo Park is one of the best albums to be released this year. Following on from their last album, `A Certain Trigger', it is heavier and lyrically, more complex and deep. The focus seems to be on collapsing relationships and communication, and these stories are told within a mesh of extravagant, complex and beautiful lyrics that only the greatest bands will ever achieve.