Profile for Cora > Reviews

Content by Cora

Cora

Rayman Legends (Nintendo Wii U)
Rayman Legends (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 9 April 2014
Keeps my boyfriend busy so I can play COD :D
Very great game! a good challenge
I have loved the rayman games for years now

AM
AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: AM (Audio CD)
Best band going! My girlfriend was never a fan, but yet she is the one who has bought there album, she loves them now!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Offered by Shopplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 9 April 2014
Unreal!! Get it! also if your sons or boyfriends say they spawn in a stripper clubs..... they are lying haha

Tefal Toast N' Egg TT550015 Toaster - 2 Slice - Black
Tefal Toast N' Egg TT550015 Toaster - 2 Slice - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Present!!, 9 April 2014
My mam has to get up in the morning at 6 o'clock and she was always too tired to make herself a proper breakfast as shes 58. I bought her this and i'm more than happy to say she has changed! she loves it! we all do, excellent gadget to have. So handy! Someone please make a coffee maker and toast/egg/bacon and sausage in one haha!

Duronic BL1200 - Stainless Steel Body Table Blender - 1.8L Glass Jug. Pre Programmed for: Smoothies, Ice Crusher and Auto Clean - Powerful 1200W Motor
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Blew my mind! Love Love Love it!!, 9 April 2014
This is the best thing I have ever bought! What a bargain! £48 down from £200! At first when I read reviews about it breaks I didn't want to order it, but I was so desperate to start smoothie diet ( BTW an excellent diet for losing weight, trust me. Yes, high in sugar but its all natural so your body burns it off straight away! and literally no fat in them). The comment about it breaking I have to say those people must have been very inpatient! which I find impossible because my smoothies were blended within 20 seconds and that includes stopping to add water/fruit and I had it on the lowest blend. It also has auto clean which is an amazing thing to have on it! Saves me from cutting myself. You need you purchase this one. I love love love it! :D <3