Profile for PJEN > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Superdry Vintage Logo Entry t-shirt eclipse navy XLarge Esclipse Navy
Superdry Vintage Logo Entry t-shirt eclipse navy XLarge Esclipse Navy

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid purchase, 2 Jan. 2015
Product arrived on time and as a present for my brother was well received. The tops tend to play a little small so I went for the XL even though I would not necessarily say my brother is XL. Good strong colour and the logo is well defined on the fabric.

Set of 3 - 10 Inch Sooty & Friends Dressed Soft Toys Sooty, Sweep And Soo (PL90)
Offered by GIFT-STORE-DIRECT - ORDERS DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 2 Jan. 2015
Oh my word. My daughter loves these. They have not been out of her hands since Christmas Day. They have been shopping, to the theatre, at the dinner table, to bed with her.....literally everywhere. The colours are strong and the toys are really well made. I cannot recommend these highly enough.

Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, slightly long, but a strong addition to the series., 2 Jan. 2015
Pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a tired run out of a fourth installment but thoroughly enjoyed watching this. The plot as far as one goes moves along at a rapid pace once the early skirmishes are out of the way and builds nicely to the final battle in which humans inevitably have a crucial role to play in bringing down large chunks of metal.

Character wise there is no Shia or Rosie H-W. Instead we have Mark Wahlberg and new girl in hot pants. There is a fairly standard format to the characters whose lives are improved by 30 ft robots making them recognise hidden depths to their psyche. Put that to one side however and you have another great addition to the Transformers series.

Will there be a "5" - personally I would be suprised if there wasn't and yes I would look forward to watching it. I watched the movie on Amazon Instant Video which helped break the 2 hrs 45 mins down a little.

The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga Book 3)
The Path of the Storm (The Evermen Saga Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant series so far, 16 Dec. 2014
I have really enjoyed each of these books to date. The author manages the scale of the conflict very well and the action is non-stop. I must admit the books have become compulsary bedtime reading leading to some late nights. This particular installment sees Miro visit distant lands and sets the scene nicely for the final installment. If you enjoyed the first two you will enjoy this and no doubt be eagerly reaching for the fourth.

Dream Lites Green Dinosaur
Dream Lites Green Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Dream Lites Green Dinosaur (Toy)
Great product. Really enjoyed by my cousin. Excellent purchase and arrived in a timely manner

The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good overview, 11 Sept. 2014
I liked this book. Good mix of facts, analysis and balanced conclusions which highlight the problems of a century old challenge. So many victims on either side and so much political resentment. Will we see lasting peace in our lifetime?

The Day Of The Jackal
The Day Of The Jackal

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 9 Aug. 2014
I really enjoyed this. Great plot, tension right to the end and well written throughout. Thoroughly recommended read for all.

Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Into Darkness
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant. This is a rollicking good watch with the ..., 27 July 2014
Simply brilliant. This is a rollicking good watch with the volume up on a large screen. For Trekkies and non-Trekkies the film offers excellent entertainment and good interplay between the leading characters. Benedict as the baddy is excellent and without spoiling it for people there are many links back to the original series.

LEGO Star Wars 75021: Republic Gunship
LEGO Star Wars 75021: Republic Gunship
Offered by Druridge Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase and addition to my collection, 27 July 2014
An excellent purchase and addition to my collection. The model it is perhaps worth noting is large but the instructions are great and you build it up in stages. The end product is beautifully balanced and I love the way the side and rear doors open. It has a real sturdy feel about it as well - would be excellent for younger lego builders to play with. I can see myself building this one over and over again. Really impressed.

Suits Season 3
Suits Season 3

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 9 Jun. 2014
I am really enjoying season 3. I read a few reviews which suggested that it had lost its edge but 8 episodes in and my wife and I are as hooked as ever. The first 8 episodes have so far centred on the merger dynamic but I like story arcs which are spread over multiple episodes anyway. We see more of Donna this series and of course Louis vs Nigel for ownership of the interns and the cat adds for a more comedic dimension. I wish the season was more than 16 episodes so roll on season 4.

Page: 1 | 2