Profile for Victoria Sauri Gornall > Reviews

Content by Victoria Sauri...

Victoria Sauri Gornall

Geometry Dash Lite
Geometry Dash Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars SO ADDICTIVE!, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: Geometry Dash Lite (App)
This game is honestly ADDICTIVE! My friend got me into it and I can't stop. There are a few ads but you hardly notice them when you get into it.

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book, 15 May 2014
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
This book was truly the best book I have ever read! It was an untold story that had a lot of description. I recommend it to every reader because it's so unsuspecting and amazing. It so deserves a 5 star!

Fallen (The Transformed)
Fallen (The Transformed)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not interesting, 1 May 2014
I thought at the beginning that it was good but then it started talking about weird vampire and how Samantha had fallen in love with a human and how she couldn't be with him. If you love vampires then read it because you might like it.

Planet Urth (Book 1)
Planet Urth (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 April 2014
It was very hooking and left me on the edge of my sit at times. It is powerful and gives us an insight of what planet earth could be like. I recommend it to anyone who likes a good adventure!

Tap Bird
Tap Bird

4.0 out of 5 stars really cool, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tap Bird (App)
this game is practically the same as flappy bird but it's just a bit slower. If you wanted a game like flappy bird I would b recommend this one.

Silence
Silence

4.0 out of 5 stars The best book, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Amazing, a lovely story and I want to read the next. It is so powerful and it got me hooked.