Profile for Ailsa Rhodes > Reviews

Ailsa Rhodes (England)

De'Longhi EC330S Machine
De'Longhi EC330S Machine
Offered by Emmeci Service

1.0 out of 5 stars What should have been a good present was a disaster, 16 Jan. 2009
I know this is a good machine - I bought one for my daughter last year. However, the one I bought for my son for this Christmas turned out not to have the filter holders or the manual. This did not become obvious until the machine had been taken back to his home.

I have asked Amazon if we could simply have the missing parts, rather than the whole effort of returning what is a heavy item. I have yet to hear from them.

Friends: Series 7 - Episodes 17-20 [VHS]
Friends: Series 7 - Episodes 17-20 [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's great, 10 July 2001
I dont care what everyone else says. i still think it's great. I think that series 5 was really good, but 6 started to go downhill slightly, and i think 7 has brought it up a bit. I think it's excellant, and the DVDs do have quite a bit extra i found, but i suppose it depends on your veiw. But i'd say BUY IT.