Profile for RihannaMum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Glycerin gycerol suppositories 4g for adults 12
Glycerin gycerol suppositories 4g for adults 12
Offered by iCare Chemist

1.0 out of 5 stars I used to have some excellent glycerin suppositories which I bought abroad that actually worked ..., 3 April 2016
Didn't do anything for me! I used to have some excellent glycerin suppositories which I bought abroad that actually worked but now I have sadly ran out ran out of them. These don't even melt. They feel like soft bendy plastic/silicone.
I have a very disappointed bottom!

Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Jan. 2016
Fantastic and very simple invention! Wish I found this before. My toddler can sleep and breath better now when she has a cold. She hates it when we Hoover the bogies out but it does the job so brilliantly. It is so so satisfying to see all the sots come out! Baby that sleeps well = happy parents!

Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album
Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost all the recordings, 2 Jan. 2016
After using this once a week for couple of months, it completely died. It has been extremely looked after and had never been dropped. We lost all the recordings from the grandparents and it is actually very very upsetting. This is a very disappointing product to say the very least.

CamelBak 53453 Eddy Water Bottle, 750 ml, Red
CamelBak 53453 Eddy Water Bottle, 750 ml, Red
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Goes mouldy, 12 Oct. 2015
The nozzle started to go mouldy inside. The sucking mechanism where you have to bite to get the water out is really irritating and doesn't let enough water flow out. Apart from the fact that the nozzle is too big for my liking. I am not impressed at all with this bottle. I think it's over engineered. I will stick to plastic disposable bottles from on.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier One (Black Cotton, Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier One (Black Cotton, Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 23 Oct. 2014
This baby carrier comes out with us everywhere we go since she was 1 month old. My baby hates lying or sitting in the pram. Thank god for this carrier! I wasn't sure of the price tag when I was shopping around for a baby carrier but I'm glad I have bought it now. All my family and friends and even people I don't know comment about how easy it looks to put my baby in it with no help from anyone and in record time. We love it!

Dear Zoo
Dear Zoo
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it!, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo (Board book)
I bought this for my baby when she was 3 months old and now at 10 months she absolutely adores this book. She loves opening the flaps and giggles away at the pictures. It's an absolute hit!

Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 From 6 Months Wheat with Milk 400 g (Pack of 4)
Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 From 6 Months Wheat with Milk 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Blue Mountain Peak | Afro-Caribbean Food Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum, 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent, I used to have it as a baby ( I still do) so does my little one. Great nutritional value!

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, ignore the negative reviews, 23 Oct. 2014
I have come to write a review about this book which I bought last year when I had my baby and I'm astounded by this hate campaign that has suddenly appeared and they are all written almost on the same day. Sounds to me that someone has started this smearing campaign on a public forum and people who haven't even read the book joined in to slate it.
The book never said let your babies cry until they throw up to get to sleep. It said some babies throw up when they cry. I also would like to say that I don't believe in controlled crying. My baby still wakes up twice every night at 10 months old. Every single health proffessional gave us the same advice that this book gives you with regards to try controlled crying, no eye contact etc. to help her sleep through the night but we didn't do it. It up to you as a parent to whether you want to go down that route. Having said that, the book DOES say that controlled crying SHOULD be the last resort to help your baby sleep better.
Apart from the this, the book is gives your great advice with regards to each week of development and how to take of your baby. You just read the relevant week to you and your baby. I have recommended this book to all my friends who are either expecting or thinking of having a child. Please ignore this negative reviews on here. Also make sure that the review is written by an amazon verified customer, because at the moment anyone can post a review on any item they want even if they haven't purchased it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it but...., 12 Jun. 2014
My daughter loves chewing on it! I have other tethers but this is her favourite. However, after I washed it(like you would for all children's toys), it stopped the squeezy noise that it's supposed to make. My daughter does not seem to bothered as she only wants to chew it. However, it shouldn't stop working because I gave it a rinse. Also, every time she chews on it, some water from when I rinsed it, comes out from inside of sophie and squirts out.

The idea is great but needs to be better designed.
Edited :
A week after I wrote this review I am going to downgrade this from four to one star!
We have been using Sophie for around 6-7 weeks, I have just noticed a chip in one of its legs!!! My daughter doesn't even have teeth yet and I'm quite shocked that this is being sold as a teether.
It not fit for purpose and dangerous! I now have got a cheap teether from my local grocery store for the fraction of the price.

Cuddledry Cuddlemitt Organic Wash Mitten
Cuddledry Cuddlemitt Organic Wash Mitten

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash mitt, 12 Jun. 2014
I was a bit disappointed that there was only one in the pack when it arrived. The picture on amazon looks deceiving. It's just a normal glove mitt. The tags sewn on the mitt were quite annoying and kept getting in the way when washing my baby's face. I ended up cutting them.
Nice little mitt but expensive for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4