Profile for TracyH > Reviews

Content by TracyH

TracyH "Tracy" (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ombre A Paupieres Eyeshadow by Bourjois 25 Argent
Ombre A Paupieres Eyeshadow by Bourjois 25 Argent
Offered by catherinesss3

5.0 out of 5 stars love this eyeshadow, 18 Sept. 2014
Thanks, love this eyeshadow, stays on all day and is less than half price what it is in shops. Love it.

Guardians of the Galaxy [DVD] [2014]
Guardians of the Galaxy [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
Absolutely one of the best films I have seen in years. Highly recommend.

Sea Monkeys Ocean Zoo
Sea Monkeys Ocean Zoo
Offered by Otherland UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Monkeys, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sea Monkeys Ocean Zoo (Toy)
Bought this for my son as I had bought the swamp monster triops which were absolutely rubbish and never grew. I was a bit sceptial about the sea monkeys thinking that they wouldn't hatch but how wrong was I!! We followed the instructions correctly and the following day to my amazement we had about 25 sea monkeys swimming around. They are very tiny but grow to a bigger size eventually. Well worth the money and an excellent present for a child.

Kung Fu Panda 2 [DVD]
Kung Fu Panda 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Kung Fu Panda 2, 27 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 [DVD] (DVD)
After reading the reviews on this film I was undecided whether it was worth seeing or not as we loved Kung Fu Panda 1 and didn't want to be disappointed but how wrong was I. Me and my son absolutely loved it and we agreed that is was better than the first one. Of course people have different opinions but I have watched kung fu panda 1 many times and kung fu panda 2 is better. It was awesome and I would recommend that you watch this with your kids, they will love it.

The Smurfs [DVD] [2011]
The Smurfs [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Hank Azaria

5.0 out of 5 stars Smurfs, 27 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Smurfs [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I took my son to see this two days after release at the cinema. I was a bit sceptical at first but it was a really good film with lots of laugh out loud moments!! My son thought it was really good too and it is on his Christmas list. Really good film for all the family.

Dolphin Tale [DVD] [2012]
Dolphin Tale [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Harry Connick Jr.
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphin Tale, 27 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Dolphin Tale [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I took my son to see this 3 days ago. It is one of the best films I have ever seen. It was so touching and inspiring and I was in tears quite a lot of the time. It was also funny too so had a good balance. The story was really good and I can't wait to get this on DVD to watch again. When the film ends it then goes on to show you the actual true footage of what happended when Winter was rescued from the beach and her journey and the rescuers journey to create the perfect tale for Winter to swim with. It is a highly emotionally charged film and I was crying buckets at the end and had to compose myself before I could leave the cinema. I am a totally wuss though and stories like this, which is based on the true story of Winter the dolphin really touch me. Hope you enjoy this as much as me and my son did.

Revenge [DVD]
Revenge [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

5.0 out of 5 stars Revenge, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Revenge [DVD] (DVD)
Had thing on videotape years ago and have never forgotten it. I cried for hours after it had ended. Absolutely loves this film and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good love film.

Moshi Monsters Gold Collection Moshlings Card Game
Moshi Monsters Gold Collection Moshlings Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi monsters Gold Collection Tin, 16 Aug. 2011
My son has drove me mad for this as he is a keen collector of anything "moshi". Item was sold out everywhere so was really pleased to find this on Amazons website from Entertainer. This is basically what it says on the tin and is well worth the money for collectors of anything moshi - my son loves it.

MySims: Kingdom (Wii)
MySims: Kingdom (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sims Kingdom, 16 Aug. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MySims: Kingdom (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is really good, lots to do and lots of things to make and collect. My son and I love this game and it has kept us amused for a long time. Well recommeded.

Furry Vengeance [DVD] (2010)
Furry Vengeance [DVD] (2010)
Dvd ~ Brendan Fraser
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Furry, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Furry Vengeance [DVD] (2010) (DVD)
This is absolutely hilarious. Went to see it at the cinema with my son and we were both laughing all the way through. Great family film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6