Profile for FinlayB > Reviews

FinlayB

DRIVE THRU [2007]
DRIVE THRU [2007]

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive thru wow!!!!, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: DRIVE THRU [2007] (DVD)
Drive thru is such a great film! It has good chase scenes and has some comedy which made it a comedy horror. The main character is called Mackenzie who is getting tormented by a killer dressed in a clown suit called Horny the clown.
Overall the film was very entertaining and should be watched by horror fans.

He Knows You're Alone (Ws Sub) [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
He Knows You're Alone (Ws Sub) [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars He knows your alone, 30 Dec. 2011
After seeing the trailer on you tube,I thought wow!Because I liked it so much, I got the film for Christmas and after watching it I had to watch it again and again.
To go with the film, it had a excellent score and great death scenes and chase scenes.It had a very believable plot to go with it and good tension.
A must buy for any horror fan.

Terror Train [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Terror Train [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Terror Train.WOW!, 30 Dec. 2011
I brought this film because of seeing Jamie Lee Curtis in it as I knew Jamie has been in some classics like Prom Night, The Fog,Halloween etc so I thought I would buy this one.
After watching this I thought it was brilliant! I loved the plot to the story and I loved the mask used as it brought fear to the viewers.I especially liked Jamies chase scene near the end.
Overall this should be considered to any horror film fan who loves the 1980's slashers.
If you enjoy this film you should watch He knows your alone,Prom night,Final Exam and Visiting hours.

Final Exam [DVD] [1981] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Final Exam [DVD] [1981] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Exam, 29 Dec. 2011
After looking at the reviews , I thought it wouldn't be any good but after watching it I loved it! It had good ,creepy music to go with the chase scenes and a lot of jumpy scenes. I thought it was well made and should be considered for any horror film fan.

Harper's Island - Complete Season [DVD]
Harper's Island - Complete Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elaine Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Harpers Island, 16 Nov. 2011
One of the best shows I have seen in years! It has everything you would want from a TV show;gore,tension,drama,suspense and highly addictive.
The plot is simple but catchy.
Trish Wellington (played by Katie Cassidy) is marrying Henry Dunn (played by Christopher Gorham) on the island they both grew up on. They invite a group of there friends to come to the island ;one of which is a woman called Abby Mills (played by Elaine Cassidy) whose mom was killed on the island by a guy called John Wakefield ,who killed a lot of other people .Over the period of the 13 episodes,guests start dieing one by one in an similar fashion to the Wakefield murders.
This series will keep you guessing until the very end where the killer is reveled.
A must buy for any horror film fan who loves a good scare