Profile for Mrs. S McCullagh > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S McCullagh

Mrs. S McCullagh (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, 28 Mar 2014
I'm just using it mainly as an e-reader but also playing Amazon downloaded games on it. Reading is a better experience than on my 'normal' Kindle as it easier to see when daylight is starting to fade. Like on the Kindle for PC app. you have 3 choices to change the colour of the background and select fonts and line spacing to suit. In the book library, the books are displayed by their front cover in vibrant colour. Only drawback is you can't use Kindle Fire outside so you have to fall back on the older version of Kindles. Haven't tried experimenting with the other abilities, but did set up an email account and found that a reply from your contacts gets blocked [you get an email from Amazon informing you of this] unless you give them permission within the email account, so I cancelled the account. You can't set up the calendar without registering an account either which I thought a bit odd so didn't bother, though I'm sure these things may not bother other people. Was toying with the idea of downloading a film from the Amazon instant video onto it but read some customer reviews beforehand and there were a lot of unhappy people on the blogs so like a wuss I have decided to hold off at least for now and hope they might iron out any kinks in the future.

High quality Adjustable Strap Bra Padded Self Mold Bra Tank Top Camisole Cami M/L (M, beige)
Offered by IDEAL-TECH(10-25 days to receive)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for under sheer tops, 30 Sep 2013
I ordered two, one white and one beige to wear underneath thin tops and they are perfect for that. The camisole body gives you that little bit of warmth too. I made the mistake of ordering a size too small but even so they suit the purpose I wanted them for. I suppose I could have sent them back for a bigger size but 1) they did take a couple of weeks to come from the seller - as was stated on the product description [I believe they came all the way from China?] and 2) they still do the job, it's just that because I got the wrong size, the body being a stretchy Lycra type fabric, the bra cups can tend to 'ride up' a bit! They keep their shape after washing too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Sep 2013
This hard case has a high gloss finish, it looks expensive but is very reasonably priced. Very pleased with it.

For Sony Xperia J St26i Green Girl Kissing Skull Printed Hard Shell Protected Case Cover + Free Stylus
Offered by MobileExtraLtd®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 30 Sep 2013
I love this hard case. It protect my mobile and looks good at the same time. It looks brill with it's high gloss finish and is very reasonably priced.

Yankee Candle Mandarin Cranberry 10 Wax Tarts
Yankee Candle Mandarin Cranberry 10 Wax Tarts
Offered by Yankee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fragrance, 30 Sep 2013
As the heading suggests, I think the fragrance is absolutely gorgeous and the tarts last for such a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 30 Sep 2013
The reason I have only rated it 4 stars is that I wouldn't call the finish 'glossy' I would describe the finish as a 'sheen'. But apart from that one thing, the hard case is very good.

Yankee Candle Petal Bowl Burner- Cream
Yankee Candle Petal Bowl Burner- Cream
Offered by Yankee Aroma Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and ornamental, 7 Aug 2013
This is a very pretty wax tart burner. I am very pleased with it and was surprised at the price, as it is a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, 7 Aug 2013
Mandarin Cranberry is one of the most gorgeous smells I have tried without being overpowering as some of the Yankee candles can be. I will buy again.

Yankee Candle - Mandarin Cranberry - Box Of 12 Scented Tea Lights
Yankee Candle - Mandarin Cranberry - Box Of 12 Scented Tea Lights
Offered by ZB Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smell, 16 July 2013
I will be ordering more of these tea-lights and will be looking at other items in the range. Definitely my favourite fragrance.

Sakkas Lightweight Two Tone Paisley Design Pashmina Fringe Scarf / Stole / Wrap
Sakkas Lightweight Two Tone Paisley Design Pashmina Fringe Scarf / Stole / Wrap
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice pashmina, 27 Oct 2012
You can't really tell what you are getting just by the product photo so I was pleasantly surprised and pleased as this will be a Christmas gift for a relative. It was dispatched very quickly by the seller and well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3