Profile for mia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Chicco Boppy Pillow with Velour Slip Cover - Tree of Life
Chicco Boppy Pillow with Velour Slip Cover - Tree of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, quite large, many uses., 18 Feb. 2016
I really like this pillow, the cover is a lovely soft material on one side and the pillow very firm. It helped when I was recovering from my ceserean as it kept baby off my tummy. It's not a great fit for me as I'm quite slim and find a bit of a gap at the front if I use the pillow when sat with my back against the chair. However it has still been a useful buy. As my baby is getting bigger i'm using it less to feed but I will use it loads when she starts sitting up.

Baby Elegance 43 x 85cm Healthguard Anti-Allergy Fibre Crib Mattress
Baby Elegance 43 x 85cm Healthguard Anti-Allergy Fibre Crib Mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, good quality, 18 Feb. 2016
Fits my o'baby crib perfectly and much thicker and better quality than the mattress the crib came with. I bought this because we use a movement sensor pad underneath and my baby was rolling off the original mattress. As this one is thicker, we can't notice the sensor pad underneath and baby hasn't rolled off once.

Mamas & Papas Babyplay Tummy Time Octopus Playmat and Gym Toy
Mamas & Papas Babyplay Tummy Time Octopus Playmat and Gym Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, the cat loves it!, 18 Feb. 2016
The quality of this item is fantastic, it's really lovely and nice material. Unfortunately my cats likes it more than my baby!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me but good item, 18 Feb. 2016
Good item, lots of parts to get your head around so took some time to understand it. Sadly I don't get much milk out of it.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original (Black/Pinstripe, Cotton)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original (Black/Pinstripe, Cotton)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and useful, 18 Feb. 2016
Good quality item, very easy to use, baby normally falls asleep once in it. Stylish design.

16" EXTRA DEEP, King Size Ivory Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, Bedding. ***Carefully Woven From Long Fine Staples Of Cotton Yarn***By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Very deep, nice quality, 6 Aug. 2015
This sheet is good quality and very deep - the only sheet I have that fits my extra deep mattress.

Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Offered by Best Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it but she wrecked it on first use, 2 July 2014
My cat couldn't take her eyes off this toy before it was out of the packaging! She immediately love it. It send her crazy. However, I give it 3 stars because I don't think it's very durable - my cat had the feathers out all over the floor first time we used it. Luckily the feathers stick back in to the plastic holder. The string also came untied so I had to double knot it. Despite this, it's still our favourite toy!

101 80s Anthems
101 80s Anthems

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of classic tunes, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 101 80s Anthems (MP3 Download)
Really surprised by the number of great songs on this album - definitely worth the money. Went down very well at my 80s party.

Sterex Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 200ml
Sterex Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 200ml
Offered by CosmeticsQueenuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality, 28 Aug. 2013
This is good aloe vera gel - I previously bought a much smaller tube from a shop for £16!!! This is about ten times the size and only around £10. Very good value.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this book!, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
I'm a big Kate Morton fan - I love the jumping back and forth between centuries and related storylines. This is my favourite book of hers. The story is intriguing and keeps you guessing right up until the end - where there's a terrific twist. Her writing and dialogue is believable, as are her scenes set in the past. I miss this book now I've finished it - still think about it!

Page: 1 | 2