Profile for geoffwalters > Reviews

Content by geoffwalters

geoffwalters

Leather Colour Coat Re-Colouring Kit / Dye Stain Pigment Paint (Dark Brown)
Leather Colour Coat Re-Colouring Kit / Dye Stain Pigment Paint (Dark Brown)
Offered by The Leather Clinic
Price: 12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather Colour Re-colouring Kit, 13 April 2013
I thought when first applying this product to my couch that I may struggle to match the colour exactly. But a bit of adjustment using the base colours, I made an acceptable colour match, which I applied as per the instructions. Unfortunately, the colour started to peel off the back rest of the seat rather badly after only 3 weeks! The whole seat was prepared in the same way and the base has stayed fine, even though that comes into contact with a rougher material that I wear, ie, jeans and yet the back rest only comes into contact with a shirt or soft fleece. It now looks a mess and I honestly don't know what to do about it. I am rather disappointed with the results.

Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod, 21 Jun 2012
I received my tripod on Tuesday. Very impressed with it. I have used it with my Canon 600D and found it to be very stable. Great variation in height adjustment. Good solid Ball Head adjustment. For the price, you can't go wrong! Highly recommended.

Offered by iTekLife Global
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Neewer TWO Professional Photography 33" 83cm Studio Lighting Reflective Flash Translucent White soft Umbrella, 12 Jun 2012
I am very impressed with the quality of the product considering the low price. They work as they should and tests that I have done at home, are very impressive. Well worth the money.

Offered by iTekLife Global
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Neewer Flash/Shoe/Umbrella Mount/Holder/Bracket Type B For All hot-shoe flashes except Sony and Minolta Brands, 16 May 2012
Great value for money. Very sturdy. I wasn't expecting too much for the price but I was very surprised with the quality and build.