Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Content by Dawn

Dawn

EFT Tapping: How To Relieve Stress And Re-Energise Rapidly Using The Emotional Freedom Technique (Beginners Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource on Stress Relief, 13 Oct. 2013
As a busy working mom and wife, I am always looking for ways to relieve stress. I had heard about EFT methods in the past and this book was recommended to me by a friend, so I decided to give it a try. Loved the authors "down to earth" style. He explained the background of EFT, how it works and how it can help the body re-energize and get rid of negative emotions that cause stress. I have been using the techniques, which have been aptly explained by the author, and can already feel a difference! Highly recommended book!

Killing Chase (The Better Off Dead Series Book 1)
Killing Chase (The Better Off Dead Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Totally Entertaining Thriller!, 17 Jun. 2013
This was the second book I have read by new author Ben Muse. I was amazed at this new talent's writing ability in his first book, Break It and this second book, Killing Chase, was even better!

Killing Chase is a totally entertaining thriller that has had me glued to my Kindle the last few nights. The book offers something for everyone - suspense, drama, humor, romance with twists and turns that will have you racing to the conclusion.

Muse has a special kind of writing talent, brilliantly and seamlessly weaving separate storylines into one. He keeps you completely engrossed in the characters - each of them being deep and interesting. The author drops discrete hints of what is to come, while at the same time describing every thought, emotion and scene with tremendous clarity. There are a few surprises along the way that will challenge your expectations.

This book has a very compelling and enticing plot throughout, but the last chapter of the book was exceptional - requiring a vision and writing skill level that is rare.

I still can't believe I was reading only the second book from this author - I thought the writing complexity and detail was sure to be that of a well established author. I'd put this one up there with the Kindle Bestsellers any day!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 9:42 AM BST