Profile for Kiryl > Reviews

Content by Kiryl

Kiryl

Creative Sound Blaster Axx 10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for iPad, iPhone, Android, PC or Mac Devices
Offered by BestBuyUk

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but works average, 5 Aug. 2013
Bought it on sale a couple of months ago. It looks really nice. Nevertheless, here is a list of issues you may have:
- Volume touch panel sensitivity is rather sporadic, then smooth (they claim that it was fixed in new firmware, but I can't update the device on my MacBook Pro New)
- For MAC users! Download ZIP files and not DMG, otherwise it won't work.
- Volume issue while trying to connect iPhone 5 - volume raises to max w/o possibility to change it via the phone (only on MAC).

I'm in contact with support. They are replying on a regular basis, but still can't provide me with a solution remotely (want me to send the device for test which take up to 30 days - I'm hesitating).

Yousave Accessories Silicone Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Yousave Accessories Silicone Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money - YGWYS, 5 Aug. 2013
I purchased it a couple of months ago and a week after the purchase my phone felt down on hard floor (on the corner). The phone is save and sound. The case hasn't became loose with time (at least until now) despite of my habit to pull out the phone while having it in hands.

Timex Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Resin Strap - T2N533PF

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought it on promo as a gift for my wife with possibility to keep it for me if she doesn't like. But [unfortunately] she liked it a lot :) It really looks as well as on photos. The watch is quite light. The rubber (or silicon) strap is very soft and flexible. The night illumination looks just awesome. I thought that the upper ring with seconds was movable, but it's not. Otherwise, it a great buy!

Casio MQ24/7B Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Jun. 2013
It's my first watch since seven last years, as I don't like to feel smth on my wrist. Was looking for a light solution and this watch is what I needed – looks neat and gives time. Use this watch on everyday basis.