Profile for Becks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rocket Dog Womens Camilla Chelsea Boots Whiskey 6 UK, 39 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Camilla Chelsea Boots Whiskey 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 Feb. 2015
Really pleased, lovely fit. Not leather but look like it.

Havaianas Hav. Brasil Logo 390, Unisex Adults Flip Flop, Black (Black/0090), 7 UK (41/42 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2013
Just what I wanted...great quick service, great price, the cheapest havaianas I could find. Really please with my purchase...I will definitely buying more in different colours!!

Marvel Avengers The Avengers Iron Man Tri Power Repulsor
Marvel Avengers The Avengers Iron Man Tri Power Repulsor
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loved it!, 15 Feb. 2013
My son loves it. He is a huge marvel superhero fan and loves his iron man stuff....he uses this lots and wears it with his iron man outfit.

Yoohoo & Friends Lemur 10inch
Yoohoo & Friends Lemur 10inch
Offered by MMP Living

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy but arrived damaged :(, 15 Feb. 2013
My 5 year old son was so excited to receive his Yoohoo through the post but unfortunately when it arrived it was badly damaged and needed a serious repair job! All the stitching on the seam had come apart so I had to sew him up. We could have returned it I guess but my son would have been so disappointed that that wasn't really an option. Just disappointing as it wasn't cheap and damaged products like this shouldn't be allowed to slip through the net.

Classic Etch a Sketch
Classic Etch a Sketch
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy son :), 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Classic Etch a Sketch (Toy)
Great old fashioned toy that my 11 year old and 5 year old sons love :) it's kept them amused for ages!

Razor Siege Caster Scooter - 75 x 37 x 28 cm
Razor Siege Caster Scooter - 75 x 37 x 28 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 17 April 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old son recently...I let him choose which one he wanted and he picked this one over any of the stunt scooters his friends have got. He really loves it, no complaints. It was a good buy.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Little Library
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Little Library
by Sunbird

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present for a little Star Wars fan, 8 Feb. 2011
Bought this cute set of books for my 3 year son who is a Star Wars fan. He doesn't really understand much about it but loves Star Wars as his older brother and dad are big fans. This is a nice little set for him and he enjoys looking at the pictures and he loves asking questions about the character.

LEGO Toy Story 7591: Construct-a-Zurg
LEGO Toy Story 7591: Construct-a-Zurg
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for Toy Story / Lego fans, 8 Feb. 2011
Bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas. He loves Lego and his little brother (aged 3) loves Toy Story so it was a bit of a joint success really. Usual problem with Lego that we find though is that it falls apart easily so have to be careful when playing with it but that's just the nature of Lego I guess. When all made up properly though it looks great sitting up on his shelf.

Toy Story Go Glow Light
Toy Story Go Glow Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not great, 10 Dec. 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old son for a birthday present. He is a huge Toy Story fan and he needed a nightlight/subtle lighting in his room so thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone. He was pleased when he opened the present but to be honest it was a bit of a waste of money unfortunately. I wish I could give it a really glowing report but the glow of the light is very dull....you certainly can't read a bedtime story by the light, you need additional lighting in the room. The 3 sections of the light keep coming apart so it constantly needs reassembling which then defeats the object of it being a fun torch also. Sorry, I really wouldn't recommend it! :(

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE BAG (AND GOOD PRICE!), 23 Sept. 2010
I BOUGHT THIS AS I NEEDED A SMALL(ISH) ACROSS THE BODY BAG AND AM A FAN OF NICA. IT IS A NICE BAG AND THE PRICE (ONLY £9 WHEN I BOUGHT IT) WAS FANTASTIC, ESPECIALLY WITH FREE DELIVERY. UNFORTUNATELY IT'S NOT LEATHER (ALTHOUGH COULDN'T EXPECT THAT FOR ONLY £9!) BUT IT LOOKS NICE AND IS LINED IN A PRETTY FABRIC AND HAS VARIOUS POCKETS ETC. A BARGAIN!

Page: 1 | 2