Profile for D. Saso > Reviews

Content by D. Saso

D. Saso (London, England)

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

1.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPhone charger instead, 17 Sept. 2014
Like everyone else, I find it annoying that Amazon charges you a lot extra for something that really should come with the device. I bought a cheap knock-off Kindle charger less than a year ago, which took ages to charge and now has stopped working. So, I came back to buy a 'proper' charger as charging via the USB on my PC is not convenient and slow. Having just read through these reviews, I realised (only now stupidly) that I can use one of our many iPhone/iPad chargers to charge my Kindle using the USB cable that came with the Kindle. In case there's anyone else out there as daft as me, I thought I would share my revelation and encourage you not to waste your money.

Gilbert Goal Netball Post - Black, 3.05m
Gilbert Goal Netball Post - Black, 3.05m

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Netball Post, 17 Jun. 2014
Bought this for daughter's 7th birthday. Height is adjustable so will grow with her. Very sturdy when filled with water and still easy to move about the garden and have used on grass and hard surface. Very pleased so far.

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
Offered by shalommide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 27 Jun. 2006
We bought this toy for my son's first b-day when he was just starting to walk. It really helped him to quickly develop the confidence to walk unaided. It folds up flat, so we took it away with us often when he was first walking. He's 19mths now and still plays with it -- from tearing around the house with it to playing with the piano/letter keys to dancing to the music. He also can say all the letters and words on the 'piano keys' -- undoubtedly from constant repetition! It also has withstood a great deal of wear & tear and still is in good condition. I highly recommend this toy.