Profile for electramazon > Reviews

Content by electramazon

electramazon

Speck SeeThru Hard Shell Protective Case Cover for 13 Inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Clear
Offered by My Tech Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on for Late 2013 13", 14 Dec. 2013
My main worry was that it would not fit the new, yet ever so slightly slimmer, October Haswell chipped 13" MBP. But it fits perfectly! Now to see how it lasts in the long run.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
This little device works fantastically a along as you follow a simple rule. Keep the repeater well in range of the router. My house has 3 floors. Top floor and middle floor are 100% strength, but the bottom floor near the garden on the opposite side of the house is VERY weak. By putting the repeater directly underneath the router on the ground floor, I get full strength being repeated horizontally, extending the network perfectly into the garden and to the garage if I ever need it.

Only put the router as far away as 50% strength otherwise it won't be very good. We get 75%-50% strength in the garden now which is fantastic

Setup was very easy, I just set it up via the instructions using the computer web browser. I use a Mac. Smooth as butter.

CNP Pro Mass Vanilla 2.5KG
CNP Pro Mass Vanilla 2.5KG
Offered by Fitness Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it is as it seems, 23 Oct. 2012
Perfectly fine. Great protein source. Works a treat. Almost at the end of my current box now. Will order again as the flavour is lovely! especially with milk!