Profile for Savannahsmom > Reviews

Content by Savannahsmom

Savannahsmom

ScratchSleeves | Stay-on Scratch Mitts for Itchy Babies & Toddlers | Cream/Blue | Sizes from 9 to 21 months

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST "Scratch mittens" you can get!!!!, 18 Feb 2013
I came across these whilst looking for products to help my 8 months old son with his eczema. Scratch mittens never stayed on his hands so we put socks on his hands instead, but even with them on he would still manage to scratch himself red raw! The silk hands on this product really prevents this from happening and feel so comfortable! The sleeve itself fits very well, is well made and it stays on. I highly recommend anyone with a child who has eczema to get this product.

Clevamama Clevasleep Positioner
Clevamama Clevasleep Positioner
Price: 26.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic must-have!!, 19 Mar 2011
I used this sleep positioner from the very first time I put my baby into the moses basket and she absolutely loves it. She doesn't suffer from flat head syndrome and hasn't lost any of her hair which I'm sure is due to the memory foam. The positioner also seems to make her feel more secure, she sleeps really well and I don't have to worry about her rolling over. I would definitely recommend it!