Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

Content by Rubydiamonds

Rubydiamonds (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aarz Women Ladies Evening Comfort Casual Wedge Heel Diamante Sandals Party Shoes Size(Black,Silver,Gold) (8, Black)
Offered by Aarz London

4.0 out of 5 stars I will wear them again as they are pretty and I was going to buy them in gold ..., 16 July 2015
These are very sparkly , but the stones have started dropping off and ive only worn them once , and part of the jewelled section is coming unstuck on the edges .They are heavier to wear than my other 2 pairs of Aarz that id bought and they gave me small blisters on the top of my foot. I will wear them again as they are pretty and I was going to buy them in gold but im not too sure yet if they keep giving me blisters.

GEZER JEWEL, SLIP ON PEEP TOE MULE WITH FRONT CROSS STRAPS, RED, 8 UK
GEZER JEWEL, SLIP ON PEEP TOE MULE WITH FRONT CROSS STRAPS, RED, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great for wide fit, 10 July 2015
great comfy sandals

AARZ WOMEN EVENING OPEN TOE COMFORT LOW HEEL SLIP-ON SANDAL SIZE L728 (8, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 10 July 2015
really nice sandals, very happy thank-you

AARZ WOMEN EVENING OPEN TOE COMFORT LOW HEEL SLIP-ON SANDAL SIZE L723 (5, T.Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, 10 July 2015
Perfect fit, comfy , the blue is gorgeous and the silver studs nice and glittery , im really happy with these

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair
Offered by camelliashop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tube has no star on the front ?, 12 Jun. 2015
My daughter uses this so I decided to try it ( she buys hers in town) , she pointed out that on mine the star wasnt there on the front .I hope this is an official product?

Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown - 1.2 g
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown - 1.2 g

3.0 out of 5 stars kept breaking, 2 Jun. 2015
After first sharpening this pencil the tip was all uneven so i sharpened it some more and it still was a jagged tip, I dont know why but it wasted quite a lot .. After I finally got a good tip its not a bad effect on the eyebrows

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer 355 ml
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., 14 Mar. 2015
LOVE IT...... i have fuzzy naturally wavy hair , I used this after washing before blow drying and it has given me lovely waves, the only thing is that i will not put it on my fringe next time as it looks a bit greasy but on the rest of my hair im very impressed and will buy more , absolute bargain .

Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Offered by PinkWebShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Handy light, 31 Jan. 2015
Handy light, comes with usb cable so I can see my keyboard without having to have a main light on , very happy with price , may order another and use with batteries for next to the bed .
Update ,,,after using it every evening at the computer -it started flickering, then one by one the lights went out over a few days.... so I got just under 4 weeks use with it... disappointed, had put 5 stars but now reducing to 2 , sorry.

Desigual Women Bols Brooklyn Bolas Rojas Cross-Body Bags 46X51034073U Green (4073)

3.0 out of 5 stars As there was no size of bag, I went ..., 27 Jan. 2015
As there was no size of bag, I went by the picture of the female with the bag .Sadly for me the bag is too small, it only measures 12 inch wide by 10 inch deep- the model must be only about 5 ft tall and size 8 to make the bag look big , also as im tall with ample chest -the cross body strap isnt long enough for me... was very disappointing to me as it was the first time ive bought a desigual bag.Also there was a small flaw on the front but I guessed maybe thats why I got it at a reduced price .

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Damian Trunk 2 Pack Striped Boxer Shorts, Multicoloured (Jester Red/Peacoat), Large

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but a tiny bit on the small side, 14 Jan. 2015
I bought a size medium , they do look really small, I know they are supposed to be neat fitting but the waistband measures just under 28 inch unstretched but does stretch to 32/34 .Also i was hoping the name on the waistband was on the back but its only on the front .If i ordered again id order a Large .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20