Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm
Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine was blue ( Kong Kitten), 13 Dec 2014
I bought the pink teddy bear for my female cat , I got sent a blue one

50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by ODL Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 5 Dec 2014
wow bright paper

8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Nov 2014
Great value , the only thing is it took 21 days to get to me...if you dont need these urgently then fine, I am going to order 2 more as they are handy to have in dark places around the home .The front cover comes off the unit to get the batteries in, It took me a while to realise this ( blonde moment) , the light is adequate for stairs and in a porch ....After reading another review about using blue tac to hang the light , I used 4 blobs of tac on the corners and placed it on a painted staircase.I never expected it to hold really but the light has been up a week now and hasnt fell off.Im well impressed with the light and will order a 5th for the attic stairs .

Door and Window Shock - Vibration Alarm
Door and Window Shock - Vibration Alarm
Offered by Handlestore

2.0 out of 5 stars Cant seem to get it to work, 26 Oct 2014
Hmm, I placed this on a glass door in case it got barged open , I banged hard on the glass on the outside , it didnt set off , I altered it with the screwdriver turning it to the right..it still wont work when I bang on the glass .Not happy .

Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Offered by Global Distributor

4.0 out of 5 stars I use it in the house, 23 Oct 2014
Well, its not bad for the price at all- using this while I decide on what CCTV system to buy , I bought it not to use in the car but just at home , I have it sat on my kitchen window sill facing the shed , I had wondered if it can be used without using the cig charger , and on the box it says you can use an ac100 -240v power supply , I looked at the fitting of the end of the cig charger and I found my camcorder charger lead fitted into it , so i can have it plugged in the home, I set the motion detector so it just comes on if any people or animals appear in view , and I dont use the suction base, I just stand the whole thing in a small tumbler glass with the screen open in the glass so the top of the unit rests on the top of the glass ... Its a bit fiddly setting it to motion every time you switch it on but you get used to it ..The time and date was hard to find , you have to press Menu twice and then press up , to see the time date bit ...and the OK button is the blue dot record button on the top of the unit next to power button...The clips on the sd card are short and sweet , it looks to only film 30 second sections , even though ive got it set on 5 minutes I dont know how that works for motion.The night vision isnt great from the house , but as theres a lamp outside I found it better quality on the daytime filming ( yellow sun on screen and you switch it to night vision by pressing the power button then a moon comes on screen)..The battery power isnt worth relying on alone... When im bored with this little gadget I will pass it on to my other half for the car .

50 PINK Plastic Mailing Mail Post Postage Bags 10 x 14
50 PINK Plastic Mailing Mail Post Postage Bags 10 x 14
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again, 13 Oct 2014
Really pleased with these bags, cheaper than ebay, good quality and a nice shade of pink ( not as bright as showing on my monitor but I prefer the paler pink) will buy more if they stay at this price !

BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210
BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210

4.0 out of 5 stars Good crimpers, 9 Oct 2014
These took a week to get to me from ordering , pleased with the results , ive not owned crimpers since the 80s, the little heat dial is a bit hard for me to see , i expected to see the heat temperature number but its just numbered but so small I can hardly see them so just put the dial to the middle

100 10x14 Grey Postage Mailing Bags
100 10x14 Grey Postage Mailing Bags
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than ebay, 8 Oct 2014
These bags are just what I needed, id been buying bags off ebay but the cheapest ones on there are too dark to write on with marker, these bags are a light grey so perfect to write on , ideal for large letter size tshirts and tops .Will definitely order some more !

Natural Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp On Wooden Base. Height 31cm Weight 9-12kg
Natural Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp On Wooden Base. Height 31cm Weight 9-12kg
Offered by GeoFossils

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lamp, 25 Sep 2014
This is the second lamp ive bought ..the first one was a 7-10kg lamp from a different seller , this size 9-12kg looks a bit smaller than my first one when I was expecting it to be bigger. It came very well packed from Crystal Geode , nearly missed the bulb as it was lost in the wotsit style packaging .Its flatter at the back then my first lamp but I know they all have unique shape.Its worth it for the price paid and im tempted to get a 3rd .

No Title Available