Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

Not happy !!!!

Skechers USA Womens Gimme - Stargazing High-Tops 39419 Charcoal 8 UK, 41 EU
Skechers USA Womens Gimme - Stargazing High-Tops 39419 Charcoal 8 UK, 41 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars funky and comfy, 16 Aug 2014
I ordered these as Im not too keen on flats , I am used to a thick wedge heel , so at this price I thought id give them a go as I was drawn to the sketchers name even though thats not on them.Firstly the box they came in was a plain white unbranded box which made me think hmmm ive got a return here , which I was probable right as one shoe had some disgusting muck stuck to the sole so they look as they have been tried on outdoors . I was tempted to send them back but it would be more faff than it was worth , I cleaned them before trying them on, id say they were a generous size which is comfy , which is 100% better than being too small.Ive took the tacky pink thing off the laces -you dont need to cut it , just take the laces off and it slides off , and you get a white and purple set of spare laces too... Very comfy to walk in , wish they had the black in my size, I can see myself wearing these a lot .

500ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
500ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect make up remover, 11 Aug 2014
Perfect make up remover , I wear a lot of eye make up , and water proof mascara, after years of buying expensive make up removers , half of which dont take all the make up off, I tried this oil ... i rub gently with a bit of the oil which id poured into my palm and the make up comes off easy, I then wash with a flannel as normal.My face never looks or feels greasy afterwards....id totally recommend this , a 500ml bottle lasts me 6 months and my daughter uses it too and we both use it every day , so we are saving a fortune in make up removers.

Meridian Organic Molasses 350g
Meridian Organic Molasses 350g
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 30 July 2014
Ive not tried this before so didnt know what to expect.I bought after reading about the health benefits , had no idea what it would taste of or how I would use it , I was quite hesitant when I tasted a bit off a spoon but im really suprised how nice it is , it is very sweet and slightly gritty , I could easily have this on toast or just one spoon a day . Bought from Vitalife and was very well packed so will be making another order with them soon .

Philips AJ3115/05 White Digital FM Alarm Clock Radio
Philips AJ3115/05 White Digital FM Alarm Clock Radio
Offered by SIMPLUS

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this alarm with a passion, 28 Jun 2014
Ok so I wanted a simple alarm with a radio... This one for me is too faffy , I dont like the fact the buttons arent really raised so when you try to turn off the alarm you end up pressing the wrong ones if you try to do it without looking .It took me a while to work out just how to turn the alarm off after the snooze as you have to press button 3 times , its a clock you really have to get used to , but I still hate it , the volume even at no 1 is way too loud , if you want to listen to the radio before sleeping , I cant as its too loud -its really annoying as I got a radio alarm so I could listen to it before bed . Im on the lookout for a more simple clock with a volume I can turn to low .

Ex Store Black High Rise All Over Floral Lace Bonded Shorts Size 12
Ex Store Black High Rise All Over Floral Lace Bonded Shorts Size 12

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but slightly small, 12 Jun 2014
Pretty knickers but sizing seems a bit off, the size 12 looks more like a size 10 , but they are ok .

Ex Store Cream & Lilac Pansy Print Lace Trim Bikini Knickers Size 14
Ex Store Cream & Lilac Pansy Print Lace Trim Bikini Knickers Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 31 May 2014
These are very pretty knickers , id buy more of these , very happy thank-you.Nicely detailed and soft colours.True to size .

Ex Store Floral Lace Bandeau Low Rise Shorts Knickers Indigo Blue Size 14
Ex Store Floral Lace Bandeau Low Rise Shorts Knickers Indigo Blue Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars soft lace, 31 May 2014
These are great, soft and sexy lace , the gusset isnt lace which is much better its a nice material , id buy more of these .

Marks & Spencer NO VPL Low Floral Lace Brazilian Knickers / Briefs / Panties (14, Black)
Offered by Worsleywear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 31 May 2014
These pants are very nice, love the lacy bum and are true to size, id buy more of this style .

M&S Cotton & Lace NO VPL High Leg Knickers / Briefs (14, White)
M&S Cotton & Lace NO VPL High Leg Knickers / Briefs (14, White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Black marker pen crossing out name on white knickers!, 31 May 2014
I bought the white pair in size 14 , I knew they would be M&S but I didnt expect the name on the inside band to be crossed out in black marker pen- now this shows up slightly from the other side so im not happy really , obviously on darker colours it wont matter but on white knickers its made them ugly and flawed as it looks like a black stain on them .Also the sizing is a touch on the small side for this design only.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20