Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair
Offered by camelliashop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tube has no star on the front ?, 12 Jun. 2015
My daughter uses this so I decided to try it ( she buys hers in town) , she pointed out that on mine the star wasnt there on the front .I hope this is an official product?

Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown - 1.2 g
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Brown - 1.2 g

3.0 out of 5 stars kept breaking, 2 Jun. 2015
After first sharpening this pencil the tip was all uneven so i sharpened it some more and it still was a jagged tip, I dont know why but it wasted quite a lot .. After I finally got a good tip its not a bad effect on the eyebrows

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer 355 ml
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., 14 Mar. 2015
LOVE IT...... i have fuzzy naturally wavy hair , I used this after washing before blow drying and it has given me lovely waves, the only thing is that i will not put it on my fringe next time as it looks a bit greasy but on the rest of my hair im very impressed and will buy more , absolute bargain .

Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Offered by PinkWebShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Handy light, 31 Jan. 2015
Handy light, comes with usb cable so I can see my keyboard without having to have a main light on , very happy with price , may order another and use with batteries for next to the bed .
Update ,,,after using it every evening at the computer -it started flickering, then one by one the lights went out over a few days.... so I got just under 4 weeks use with it... disappointed, had put 5 stars but now reducing to 2 , sorry.

Desigual Women Bols Brooklyn Bolas Rojas Cross-Body Bags 46X51034073U Green (4073)
Offered by Bilvary

3.0 out of 5 stars As there was no size of bag, I went ..., 27 Jan. 2015
As there was no size of bag, I went by the picture of the female with the bag .Sadly for me the bag is too small, it only measures 12 inch wide by 10 inch deep- the model must be only about 5 ft tall and size 8 to make the bag look big , also as im tall with ample chest -the cross body strap isnt long enough for me... was very disappointing to me as it was the first time ive bought a desigual bag.Also there was a small flaw on the front but I guessed maybe thats why I got it at a reduced price .

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Damian Trunk 2 Pack Striped Boxer Shorts, Multicoloured (Jester Red/Peacoat), Large

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but a tiny bit on the small side, 14 Jan. 2015
I bought a size medium , they do look really small, I know they are supposed to be neat fitting but the waistband measures just under 28 inch unstretched but does stretch to 32/34 .Also i was hoping the name on the waistband was on the back but its only on the front .If i ordered again id order a Large .

NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
Offered by crai-norma

5.0 out of 5 stars better than ebays versions, 24 Dec. 2014
brill..got here in time for xmas , great design

Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm
Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine was blue ( Kong Kitten), 13 Dec. 2014
I bought the pink teddy bear for my female cat , I got sent a blue one

50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by Globe Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 5 Dec. 2014
wow bright paper

8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
Offered by leading-star

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Nov. 2014
Great value , the only thing is it took 21 days to get to me...if you dont need these urgently then fine, I am going to order 2 more as they are handy to have in dark places around the home .The front cover comes off the unit to get the batteries in, It took me a while to realise this ( blonde moment) , the light is adequate for stairs and in a porch ....After reading another review about using blue tac to hang the light , I used 4 blobs of tac on the corners and placed it on a painted staircase.I never expected it to hold really but the light has been up a week now and hasnt fell off.Im well impressed with the light and will order a 5th for the attic stairs .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20