Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

SHEA BUTTER SILKY HAIR MOISTURE / HAIR CARE FOR MIXED TEXTURES 355ml
SHEA BUTTER SILKY HAIR MOISTURE / HAIR CARE FOR MIXED TEXTURES 355ml
Offered by BeautySpires

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., 14 Mar. 2015
LOVE IT...... i have fuzzy naturally wavy hair , I used this after washing before blow drying and it has given me lovely waves, the only thing is that i will not put it on my fringe next time as it looks a bit greasy but on the rest of my hair im very impressed and will buy more , absolute bargain .

Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Extra Bright 12-Led Desk/Table Lamp For Home-Office-Craft USB or Battery-Op
Offered by PinkWebShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Handy light, 31 Jan. 2015
Handy light, comes with usb cable so I can see my keyboard without having to have a main light on , very happy with price , may order another and use with batteries for next to the bed .
Update ,,,after using it every evening at the computer -it started flickering, then one by one the lights went out over a few days.... so I got just under 4 weeks use with it... disappointed, had put 5 stars but now reducing to 2 , sorry.

Desigual Women Bols Brooklyn Bolas Rojas Cross-Body Bags 46X51034073U Green (4073)
Offered by OXALLA

3.0 out of 5 stars As there was no size of bag, I went ..., 27 Jan. 2015
As there was no size of bag, I went by the picture of the female with the bag .Sadly for me the bag is too small, it only measures 12 inch wide by 10 inch deep- the model must be only about 5 ft tall and size 8 to make the bag look big , also as im tall with ample chest -the cross body strap isnt long enough for me... was very disappointing to me as it was the first time ive bought a desigual bag.Also there was a small flaw on the front but I guessed maybe thats why I got it at a reduced price .

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Damian Trunk 2 Pack Striped Boxer Shorts, Multicoloured (Jester Red/Peacoat), Large
Offered by UnderU

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but a tiny bit on the small side, 14 Jan. 2015
I bought a size medium , they do look really small, I know they are supposed to be neat fitting but the waistband measures just under 28 inch unstretched but does stretch to 32/34 .Also i was hoping the name on the waistband was on the back but its only on the front .If i ordered again id order a Large .

NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
Offered by crai-norma

5.0 out of 5 stars better than ebays versions, 24 Dec. 2014
brill..got here in time for xmas , great design

Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm
Kong Kitten Teddy Bear, 16.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine was blue ( Kong Kitten), 13 Dec. 2014
I bought the pink teddy bear for my female cat , I got sent a blue one

50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by ODL Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 5 Dec. 2014
wow bright paper

8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Nov. 2014
Great value , the only thing is it took 21 days to get to me...if you dont need these urgently then fine, I am going to order 2 more as they are handy to have in dark places around the home .The front cover comes off the unit to get the batteries in, It took me a while to realise this ( blonde moment) , the light is adequate for stairs and in a porch ....After reading another review about using blue tac to hang the light , I used 4 blobs of tac on the corners and placed it on a painted staircase.I never expected it to hold really but the light has been up a week now and hasnt fell off.Im well impressed with the light and will order a 5th for the attic stairs .

Door and Window Shock - Vibration Alarm
Door and Window Shock - Vibration Alarm
Offered by Handlestore

2.0 out of 5 stars Cant seem to get it to work, 26 Oct. 2014
Hmm, I placed this on a glass door in case it got barged open , I banged hard on the glass on the outside , it didnt set off , I altered it with the screwdriver turning it to the right..it still wont work when I bang on the glass .Not happy .

Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Offered by Mercurymall(shipped from HongKong)

4.0 out of 5 stars I use it in the house, 23 Oct. 2014
Well, its not bad for the price at all- using this while I decide on what CCTV system to buy , I bought it not to use in the car but just at home , I have it sat on my kitchen window sill facing the shed , I had wondered if it can be used without using the cig charger , and on the box it says you can use an ac100 -240v power supply , I looked at the fitting of the end of the cig charger and I found my camcorder charger lead fitted into it , so i can have it plugged in the home, I set the motion detector so it just comes on if any people or animals appear in view , and I dont use the suction base, I just stand the whole thing in a small tumbler glass with the screen open in the glass so the top of the unit rests on the top of the glass ... Its a bit fiddly setting it to motion every time you switch it on but you get used to it ..The time and date was hard to find , you have to press Menu twice and then press up , to see the time date bit ...and the OK button is the blue dot record button on the top of the unit next to power button...The clips on the sd card are short and sweet , it looks to only film 30 second sections , even though ive got it set on 5 minutes I dont know how that works for motion.The night vision isnt great from the house , but as theres a lamp outside I found it better quality on the daytime filming ( yellow sun on screen and you switch it to night vision by pressing the power button then a moon comes on screen)..The battery power isnt worth relying on alone... When im bored with this little gadget I will pass it on to my other half for the car .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20