Profile for Rubydiamonds > Reviews

Philips AJ3115/05 White Digital FM Alarm Clock Radio
Offered by DDL-Direct UK
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this alarm with a passion, 28 Jun 2014
Ok so I wanted a simple alarm with a radio... This one for me is too faffy , I dont like the fact the buttons arent really raised so when you try to turn off the alarm you end up pressing the wrong ones if you try to do it without looking .It took me a while to work out just how to turn the alarm off after the snooze as you have to press button 3 times , its a clock you really have to get used to , but I still hate it , the volume even at no 1 is way too loud , if you want to listen to the radio before sleeping , I cant as its too loud -its really annoying as I got a radio alarm so I could listen to it before bed . Im on the lookout for a more simple clock with a volume I can turn to low .

Ex Store Black High Rise All Over Floral Lace Bonded Shorts Size 12
Ex Store Black High Rise All Over Floral Lace Bonded Shorts Size 12
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but slightly small, 12 Jun 2014
Pretty knickers but sizing seems a bit off, the size 12 looks more like a size 10 , but they are ok .

Ex Store Cream & Lilac Pansy Print Lace Trim Bikini Knickers Size 14
Ex Store Cream & Lilac Pansy Print Lace Trim Bikini Knickers Size 14
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 31 May 2014
These are very pretty knickers , id buy more of these , very happy thank-you.Nicely detailed and soft colours.True to size .

Ex Store Floral Lace Bandeau Low Rise Shorts Knickers Indigo Blue Size 14
Ex Store Floral Lace Bandeau Low Rise Shorts Knickers Indigo Blue Size 14
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars soft lace, 31 May 2014
These are great, soft and sexy lace , the gusset isnt lace which is much better its a nice material , id buy more of these .

Marks & Spencer NO VPL Low Floral Lace Brazilian Knickers / Briefs / Panties (14, Black)
Offered by Worsleywear
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 31 May 2014
These pants are very nice, love the lacy bum and are true to size, id buy more of this style .

M&S Cotton & Lace NO VPL High Leg Knickers / Briefs (14, White)
M&S Cotton & Lace NO VPL High Leg Knickers / Briefs (14, White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Black marker pen crossing out name on white knickers!, 31 May 2014
I bought the white pair in size 14 , I knew they would be M&S but I didnt expect the name on the inside band to be crossed out in black marker pen- now this shows up slightly from the other side so im not happy really , obviously on darker colours it wont matter but on white knickers its made them ugly and flawed as it looks like a black stain on them .Also the sizing is a touch on the small side for this design only.

Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super whisky but dont buy as gift as box squashed, 25 Mar 2014
Very happy with the price of this , but the way its packed is in inflated plastic padding around the whisky box in the main box so the box arrived crushed and tatty , so its absolutely fine if you buying for yourself but would be unsuitable as a gift unless you gave it without the box.

Rinse-out & Leave-In Deep Conditioner, Dual Formula with Aloe Vera - 356ml
Rinse-out & Leave-In Deep Conditioner, Dual Formula with Aloe Vera - 356ml
Offered by SENDERCITY
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Mar 2014
I dont have afro hair , mines frizzy with a natural wavey curl , im forever trying out new curl products , well this one I find works wonders on my hair ,I use it as a wash out conditioner , then on towel dried hair I add a bit of mousse with this conditioner and I blow dry , it really brings out my natural curl and my hair looks a lot healthier .In a morning a just add a little bit more to the top and ends of my hair , Ive just re-ordered two bottles , im very happy with this product.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct
Price: 17.41

5.0 out of 5 stars The best catfood, 2 Mar 2014
I have 2 of my own cats which will eat nothing but the as good as its looks , if I cant get hold of this and buy the normal felix or any other brand they will just walk away from it , I buy cheaper food for the strays but sometimes I give them the as good as it looks and im sure I end up with more strays on my doorstep , the prices in shops is ridiculous, sometimes over 5 for a box of 12 so this box off 44 saves me money and time getting it from the shops so im happy especially when it goes down under 11 pound .

Ok im not happy, I had decided to get this regular on the subscribe and save ,to get 15% off the whole order I added 4 small priced items and was ordering 3 big boxes of felix a month-which I was going to up to 4 a month as I feed strays ,Just noticed they have stopped the subscribe and save for this item, Why???? It was going to be very convenient for me and im sure other people and cat charities were buying this on the subscribe and save , so im really not too chuffed that its been removed!

Marco Tozzi Womens 2-2-25105-21 Boots Red Rot (CRANBERRY 515) Size: 8
Marco Tozzi Womens 2-2-25105-21 Boots Red Rot (CRANBERRY 515) Size: 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye Fly, 19 Feb 2014
After wearing nothing but Fly boots , and being disappointed in how quickly the heels wear down for the price , I saw these in red and thought wow they look like my red fly boots so had to try them.Got them at a bargain price of 15 , and I must say im very happy - Im a size 8 and id nearly ordered a 41 but it shows you when you add to basket what UK size they are so I ordered the 42 for an 8 .They have a soft short creamy fur inside , and are just super comfy ...I wish id bought the blue before my size sold out .Well worth the money .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20