Profile for highlandteajenny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Salads To Go
Salads To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars No more soggy lettuce!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Salads To Go (Kindle Edition)
Although this only contains a few recipes it did teach me how to layer a salad so that I no longer have soggy lettuce at the bottom! It was also extremely cheap and gave me a couple of new ideas for lunch.

40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss
40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss

4.0 out of 5 stars There are some nice ideas in here but I found that many of ..., 15 Aug. 2014
There are some nice ideas in here but I found that many of the recipes used the same ingredients. It was such a good price though that I don't really mind and it has still provided some much needed inspiration for my lunchbox!

The Vegetarian Soup Bible (The Vegetarian Bible Series Book 1)
The Vegetarian Soup Bible (The Vegetarian Bible Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration, 15 Aug. 2014
I was needing some inspiration as I was fed up with making either veggie broth or sweet potato soup all the time. There are some really interesting flavour combinations in here and I am much more adventurous now with my soup experiments.

Paleo Kids Lunch Box Ideas: 30+ Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Recipes
Paleo Kids Lunch Box Ideas: 30+ Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adults too!, 15 Aug. 2014
I'm new to Paleo and am using this book as inspiration to cut out gluten and dairy from my diet rather than following a strictly Paleo lifestyle. The recipes are nice and simple and have really helped me switch from cheese sandwiches in my lunch every day to something that does not destroy my stomach! Even though the book is aimed at kids, as a 31 year old who takes a packed lunch to work every day I have found lots of inspiration in here.

CARN Deas Anti-Shock T1 Trekking/Walking Poles - Black - (1 pair)
CARN Deas Anti-Shock T1 Trekking/Walking Poles - Black - (1 pair)
Offered by CARN Outdoor Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poles for an inexperienced walker who wanted to see ..., 15 Aug. 2014
Great poles for an inexperienced walker who wanted to see if poles would improve the hillwalking experience! They feel pretty sturdy and provide great balance when going downhill and although they are not the lightest of poles it doesn't really matter as I use them for the whole walk and never end up just carrying them strapped to a bag.

Bubble Birds 3
Bubble Birds 3

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but be sure to mute, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bubble Birds 3 (App)
This game is really cute but a little clunky, and the sounds are really annoying! Good fun for passing the time with.

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?
Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 28 Jan. 2013
I found this book quite interesting - not sure it will help me in any interviews but enjoyable to read through and doing the exercises helps the time pass on the train quite nicely.

The Big Wheel
The Big Wheel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Big Wheel (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for someone who had it on cassette tape and hasn't been able to play it for a few years now - they were thrilled with this! I love every tune on it and it always puts me in a good mood to listen to it.

IM+ All-in-One Messenger
IM+ All-in-One Messenger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: IM+ All-in-One Messenger (App)
I used this to access Google Talk from my Kindle and it works great - I just can't work out how to sign out from it!

Music From The Transfomers Trilogy
Music From The Transfomers Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 28 Jan. 2013
I love love love the Transformers music and this cd picks out the best pieces of music from the 3 movies.

Page: 1 | 2