Profile for Qin Wang > Reviews

Universal Cooker Hood Grease Filters - Pack of 2
Universal Cooker Hood Grease Filters - Pack of 2
Offered by Trading Reliably

5.0 out of 5 stars good for value, 16 May 2014
it is a little bit thin, but it does the job. and it's very good value for money, nothing else we can expect for that price.

Hi-Tec Women's Merlin Wp Hot Grey/Mulberry Hiking Boot O001707/052/01 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 24 April 2014
after reading the comments, I ordered the shoes one size bigger, but they're still a bit tight for me, I had to return them and exchange form a bigger size. Return and exchange is very easy and straight forward, it's almost a stress free process which I'm very grateful. I'll surely recommend this product to friends.

The Rose Petal Beach
The Rose Petal Beach

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting book to read, 5 Sep 2013
It has some good twits in the book that grabs you and makes you couldn't put the book down.
But I feel the ending is rather disappointing.

MySQL Cookbook
MySQL Cookbook
by Paul DuBois

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, recommanded, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: MySQL Cookbook (Paperback)
I like the style of the book which tackles the problems encountered rather than introducing theories chapter by chapter.

The reason I gave it a 4 is that it didn't cover some more advanced skills for database admin such as database management and securities.

MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-431): Microsoft® SQL Server(TM) 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance (Pro-Certification)
by Solid Quality Learning

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to follow, 17 Sep 2008
I found this book is quite hard to follow. This is my very first SQL server book, and I was lost just in the first couple of the lessons. The author probably expected the readers to have a good knowledge about the system already, so there are not enough screen shots to guide you.