Profile for AJ > Reviews

Content by AJ

AJ

Page: 1 | 2
Original Album Series (5 Pack)
Original Album Series (5 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, 7 Nov. 2013
Yes - this is OK to listen too especially if you like this particular band and are a fan! are you?

Oxford Spanish Mini Dictionary
Oxford Spanish Mini Dictionary
by Nicholas Rollin
Edition: Flexibound

3.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 7 Nov. 2013
I feel that when asked for a rating of this type of book then requiring written feedback is inappropriate.
A dictionary is only as good as the person using it is when they are using it to translate or write a message - so from that point of view it is OK.

Collins Gem Italian Dictionary (Collins Gem)
Collins Gem Italian Dictionary (Collins Gem)
by Collins Dictionaries

3.0 out of 5 stars dictionary, 7 Nov. 2013

Oxford Essential Polish Dictionary
Oxford Essential Polish Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

3.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 7 Nov. 2013

Berlitz Language: Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
Berlitz Language: Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
by Berlitz

Oxford Mini School German Dictionary
Oxford Mini School German Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter
Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Oct. 2013
It has inspired me to purchase the whole book. She is brilliant - I love it. Funny, made me laugh:)

Decorative Silver Aluminium Picture Frame A3 (Approx 16x12 inch) * For Home and Office * High Quality Alu Photo Poster Frames
Offered by GMGold

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I wanted, 6 Oct. 2013
I had to use it because I needed to frame some photos. But I do not like it! It looks cheap and it was not.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 6 Oct. 2013
This was not really what I wanted. I have used it because I had photos I needed to frame quickly

Days Of Future Passed
Days Of Future Passed

5.0 out of 5 stars Moodie Blues, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Days Of Future Passed (Audio CD)
Good sound. Helped me to remember the old songs. A good additions to my CD collection. I would buy more - watch this space.

Page: 1 | 2